Thread: Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

A little background:
    My wife is very accepting of my dressing as long as it does not interfere with the day to day living. If something needs to be done, it gets done first. I do not go out any further than the back yard, and have never been out in public dressed. too many close neighbors and a small tight knit community.
    Any way, I was dressed Saturday of this week and since the lawns needed attention, I figured Sunday was lawn day.
    (SURPRISE) Sunday came around and at breakfast my wonderful wife suggested that I stay dressed for the week end since I was complete with hair, nails, and padded panty.
    Of course I had to agree.
    I could not ask for anything more! I Love her forever!
    Hope you all have a great life.

Sara_Also

When the wife tells you to stay dressed, you don't argue.

P.S. But she didn't say you shouldn't mow the lawn.

Platinum Member
    That was very considerate of her.

hello Sara,
    sounds like you have the perfect relationship.
    stay healthy!
    luv J

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U couldn't take off the wig and padded panties to mow the lawn? Maybe just wear loose jeans and a hat and u could keep them on anyway?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I mowed the lawn enfemme once, wearing a denim skirt and all the other stuff. Since then my wife has hired the job out. I’m too old to mow the lawn in the 100+ Texas heat anyway.

Good for you and glad your wife is quite supportive.

Sara, That's great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".