Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The year you were born

I was born 1986 😚😚

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    I was born in 1983..... The fashions of course were things like leg warmers, tights and unitards, colorful fishnet sleeves and well, Idk what all. LOL But no, I don't try to dress like women did in the 1980s. I try to stick with today's fashion as much as I can. LOL
    But, here's a link with a bunch of fashion pics from 1983: https://www.simplyeighties.com/80s-f...-from-1983.php Don't worry, no sign-up required. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

No, I don't care for those styles and have no desire to wear them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I love the way women looked in the early 70s but I could never pull that off so I don't emulate the look. I prefer the 90s if anything, likely because that's when I started dressing head to toe

2000, Im a youngin. That being said early 2000s fashion is an interesting beast to say the least.

1950, but I?m very partial to the styles of the sixties.

Born in 1980, but don't dress for that era. I dress for 2021 or whatever the current year is.

Nope, I never was an fan of any fashions from the 80s

Thank you for doing the work for me finding what women were wearing was woarn in 1955 was a great year
    Last edited by Connie D50; 10-04-2021 at 05:27 AM.

I was born in 1962 and I am not a fan of the fashion from that time. The Jackie O. style is terrible! I find the fashion from the 40's to be the classiest because it was simple yet elegant. For me, the 40's were the best. I love the flowing type dresses they wore, the hair styles were beautiful, stockings, shoes, I could go on forever. Betty Grable, Lauren Bacall, Rita Hayworth, Judy Garland, Ginger Rogers, and the one I am just simply in love with Ingrid Bergman. Even Lucille Ball was a knockout in the 40's. Come on, that was class and style!
    Last edited by Linda K.; 10-04-2021 at 05:37 AM.

1939, I don't think I would want to replicate that era after the depression. I'll stick with 2021.

I was born in 1952 - the big fashion news that year - the world's first sex- change operation.

Former US soldier George Jorgensen shocked the world by returning from a holiday in Denmark as a slender, blonde, woman called Christine.