Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does dressing in male clothing ever turn u on?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Does dressing in male clothing ever turn u on?

This thread was inspired by a comment made by Lexi. She said dressing in both men and women's things has at times aroused her.

I often get worked up when I'm Sherry. Yet, I don't recall ever being excited by either my male clothing or male mirror image.
    I'm not sure this is relevant, but I'm straight!

Have u ever been turned on by your male clothing or image?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Like a woman with her own clothes, I can feel sexy or dashing in my male clothes but they don't turn me on.

Platinum Member
    Short answer is No, not in a sexual manner. However, I always found projecting myself as a well put together male did produce results. Once upon a time I was six foot one+ and 175 pounds with my military build. I wore a 38 Tall suit jacket. I had wavy blond hair. I always worked with the public in a position of authority. Dressing and looking like a slob would have negated that preception. My job before I retired involved interaction with business professionals, attorney and CPA's. As I have mentioned before in other threads I always wore a dress shirt with an expressive tie, slacks, shined shoes, etc. There was many times it was assumed I was the manager of the office. The female manager dressed unprofessionally for the job; too leisurely and sometimes in flip flops, Capri pants, basically beach attire. Sometimes women in the office wore sweat shirts and jeans. I found "dressing up" in professional attire made me feel good and projected a positive image. Presentation counts.

Only if it is skimpy, like a posing pouch, or a tie side thong. I have a thing for being nude, or mostly nude in public.

Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

hello,
    of course wearing men's clothing turns me on - it means only one thing - "I am going to cross-dress later" !!!
    luv J

Jacques, it sounds your thots of dressing r what actually get your motor running!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Same as Julie, men's skimpy thongs, bikinis.

Look up Joe Snyder, another is muscleskins.

I have never been turned on by male clothing and after being enfemme for such a long time male clothing just revolts me
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Now, definitely not. But when I was 16 everything turned me on. Putting a coin into a vending machine was almost orgasmic.

No, I've never gotten turned on by male clothes.
    It doesn't matter how dressed or undressed I may be. No male clothing has ever excited me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Feeling sexy turns me on. I think that if my wife had made any effort to make me feel sexy in drab, I might feel sexy in drab. I actually feel invisible in men?s clothes and nothing about that turns me on.

No. I have never been turned on by male clothing.
    Last edited by GenevieveF; 08-10-2021 at 10:46 AM.

I?m with Genevieve on this. Just a big plain ?no?. But getting ready to slip into some stockings, and watch out!

I will join in with the NO'S not even male sexy under ware, just not the same.

Absolutely NO!!! I used to wear many women?s panties would feel great but discovered women?s thongs. They don?t turn me on either but I feel great wearing them.

No, not ever...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

One time my wife bought me a real nice wool coat and scarf and she gelled my hair, I thought I looked cool!
    I just about never put effort in to my male dressing.
    Most of the time when I go out with the wife she hates what I pick and makes me change.
    She probably would hate my dresses. HA HA
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 08-10-2021 at 08:10 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I do enjoy putting together a good looking male outfit for the right occasion. I looked pretty dapper for my daughters' weddings for example. I liked the look, but it didn't turn me on. When the missus liked the look a reciprocative turn on may happen, but I'm turned on by her, not the clothes. Being close to a woman would turn me on, and being Geena is really close.

Nope, nothing I wear turns me on. It's what the women are wearing, and looking at them, is what turns me on.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

No. In fact, just the opposite. If I have to dress as a male, it depresses me and causes my dysphoria to increase.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Uh, Lexi? That's NOT what u said in the other thread. U were my inspiration for this one!

It looks like u r a truly unusual dresser. As few others here get aroused by their male clothing!

I enjoy getting dressed up in coat and tie for the opera or the ballet, but it has never turned me on. I do take pride in my appearance, that's all.

Aspiring Member
    Over the years I've owned some male, satin thongs which have been a bit of a turn on, but the reason for that might be that at the time, I had a really sexy girlfriend and if I was wearing the thong it generally meant one thing!

only when I'm also with a woman that turns me on. Male clothes per se don't.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I have a pretty active libido. Heck, a moderately well timed episode of Judge Judy will do it for me... But men's clothing, no.