Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does dressing in male clothing ever turn u on?

My answer, like so many, is NO. Mind you, I do enjoy "looking smart" as a male. Unlike some, I'm perfectly comfortable with male identity, and it feels good to look presentable in a suit and tie, or on those rare occasions, the "black tie," the tux and cummerbund and the rest of it. It's fun, it's a feeling of personal pride. I've even felt pride in being able to tie a proper bow tie instead of resorting to one of those fake elastic things. But "pride" is quite different from "getting turned on." There's nothing sexual or erotic in it at all.

I've got some men's thongs and satin undies that turn me on. But only because they imitate female thongs and satin undies. And because I can wear them without regret because they did come from the blue side of the store.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Not men's clothing alone, no. But a nice red satin pair of bikini underwear underneath can get you there.