Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of everything women wear, which piece of clothing makes you feel most feminine?

Out of everything women wear, which piece of clothing makes you feel most feminine?

There are lots of things that women wear which bring out my feminine side, but there are a couple of things which stand out to me that really make me feel feminine more than anything. What do you guys think makes you feel feminine more?
    For me, its a bra. The reason why is because bras are made for women, and when you think bra, you automatically think "woman". I love the feeling of a bra as it gently wraps around you in a gentle hug. But the thing about a bra that makes me feel so feminine more than anything else is the fact that it looks and feels as if I have breasts. When I see a woman wearing a sexy bra staring back at me through the mirror, I really feel good about my feminine self. Oh, and the color of a bra that really turns on my feminine side is black. I consider black to be very sexy and seductive, and since my goal is to try and look sexy, black does that for me. Other colors such as white bring out my feminine side in a different way, because white is supposed to make a lady seem pure and innocent.
    If there was something else I could choose besides a bra, I'd have to go with a panty. Wearing the pretty or sexy underwear they get to wear brings out my feminine side as well. Not to mention that having a matching panty to go with that new bra really makes you look good.

Good question. I stealth dress almost every day and I like wearing v-neck tops a lot. I underdress too and that makes me very femme.

hello RainbowDash,
    It has to be a bra. I could possibly explain my wearing tights (pantyhose) and vest tops by saying that they keep we warm in winter; I can explain that women's panties are more comfortable than men's underpants; I could explain that a skirt will keep me cool in the summer. But a bra is so non-masculine that wearing one can mean only one thing!
    stay healthy,
    Luv J

As much as I love leggings I have to agree that a bra is what brings out the female in me.

Reality Check
    A bra, but it has to contain boobs even if they are ones I bought.
    Krisi

Pantyhose, bra, panties and a slip and dress.
    Amanda

bra for me.

In order?Panties, bra, sometimes hose.

I love corsets, they really ?do it? for me. Don?t really know why, but I feel very feminine wearing them. Then, I would place miniskirts and minidresses in 2nd and 3rd.

Garter Belt and Hose. Add the Bra with push ups for cleavage.

Open bottom girdle with 6 garters or a full open bottom body briefer with 6 garter straps to hold up my hose
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Platinum Member
    Hi RD , The Bra with Forms just has to be #1, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My shirts that button on the left
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Always have and always will be rht nylon stockings and obg or garter belts!

Silky panties and pantyhose are very nice. A dress really does it, provided it is the right dress.

Bra (filled) and Pantyhose

I agree that the under dressing is awesome and has a feminine cast to my thoughts. I feel that a dress and looking at myself in the mirror puts a nice smile on my face. Kind of like icing on the cake. I know it's chocolate under the frosting, which makes me happy, but it's the whole package that makes it complete for me.

There are a lot of things but a garter belt and stockings are my favorite
    Crissy

pantyhose!

I have to say garter belt and stockings as well, or suspenders and stockings if you're on the other side of the pond.

Aspiring Member
    Number one a bra...all colors but match with panties drives me crazy! Still looking for a yellow bra, love that color!

Platinum Member
    Meh, no single item of clothing makes me feel anything. When I get fully dressed and I hope to be satisfied with my appearance and presentable.

I agree with everything you said about wearing bras. I absolutely love them!

Aspiring Member
    Actually not clothing, but for me the thing that women wear that a man never wears is lipstick.

Ruffles and lace! Rayon! Under things are fine but feminine on the outside is good too! Embroidery on jean, pants or tops! V neck tops! Just a few of my favorite things! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix