There are lots of things that women wear which bring out my feminine side, but there are a couple of things which stand out to me that really make me feel feminine more than anything. What do you guys think makes you feel feminine more?
For me, its a bra. The reason why is because bras are made for women, and when you think bra, you automatically think "woman". I love the feeling of a bra as it gently wraps around you in a gentle hug. But the thing about a bra that makes me feel so feminine more than anything else is the fact that it looks and feels as if I have breasts. When I see a woman wearing a sexy bra staring back at me through the mirror, I really feel good about my feminine self. Oh, and the color of a bra that really turns on my feminine side is black. I consider black to be very sexy and seductive, and since my goal is to try and look sexy, black does that for me. Other colors such as white bring out my feminine side in a different way, because white is supposed to make a lady seem pure and innocent.
If there was something else I could choose besides a bra, I'd have to go with a panty. Wearing the pretty or sexy underwear they get to wear brings out my feminine side as well. Not to mention that having a matching panty to go with that new bra really makes you look good.