Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of everything women wear, which piece of clothing makes you feel most feminine?

Mark me down for wearing bras. I have always loved wearing them. I wear one around the house and yard everyday. A close second is skirt and dress with my open toe heels.

Probably my bra. It's the last item I take off before I put my nightgown for bed.
    In the morning it's the first item I put on after my shower.

Unambiguously, any high-heeled shoes. They create an insta-fem moment for me.
    And while some might not consider them "clothing", per se, big bold earrings are a close runner-up.

Since nylon stockings were my first experience, I?ve worn and continue to wear hose, especially HSR thigh highs. Of late, though, I seem to favor a bra. Mine are all underwires and fit perfectly. Slipping on panties, a bra and hose is a wonderful way to start each day. And yes, a flit of perfume is an enhancement.

Heels, bra, makeup
    Stay inspired
    Amy

For me I think it has a lot to do with clothing and accessories around the legs. A nice skirt, stocking, heel pair is fantastic feeling.

Since all I own is panties right now, I'll have to say those.

Much more comfortable then I thought they would be.

Panties, girdles and hose.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love being a girl
    Definitely a bra, although nylon panties and a skirt help me feel very feminine too

Banned Read only
    Low-cut blouse, c-cup breast plate, pencil skirt and stiletto heels. Not many opportunities to wear this out and about but definitely makes me feel like a boss woman. Most of the time, though, I'm wearing skinny jeans and leggings with a modest top and more reasonable heels.

Any sports swimsuit, one or two piece, or a black wetsuit with long arms and bikini bottom cut; or a beach dress.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    While i love Pantyhose, nylons, stockings, etc... I think for me it has evolved to a Bra being the most, probably due to wearing them less frequently vs PH.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

A tie between Panties with lace trim. Hosiery - thigh hi stockings, pantyhose and tights.

I love to wear a short, pleated skater skirt that falls mid thigh paired with stockings or pantyhose.
    Honoring the woman within

My introduction was wearing slippery nylon panties that belonged to my sister. Over time, I realized that panties are just more comfortable. But my world changed when I went for a bra fitting!
    So, what makes me feel most feminine? Matching bras and panties!
    Painted toe nails is next, followed by hosiery/garter belt.

Kelli,

You are so correct, there is nothing like a bra fitting(s)?

Sounds like you & I started the same way. Interesting how some lives mirror each other.
    As you know (I think SOMA has excellent bra fittings).

Davina

I have this lovely[COLOR="#0000Ja new outfit 02.jpgFF"] blue blouse[/COLOR] and below the knee white skirt that i love wearing and with my silver wig look so feminine.

First thing I tried on my crossdressing path was my Mom's lipstick, then my sister's panties. I love underdressing with panties and nude lipstick

Aspiring Member
    Brassiere absolutely the most Feminine piece for me.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

First, where is the "I agree button?" The first time I dressed, I was 15, and going to a Halloween party at my school. My mother dressed me in her clothes, starting with panties. Wight away, I felt different, and happy. After the Bra, she dressed me as if she was going out to party. When she was finished, I not only felt happy, I felt pretty. It was the most wonderful night of my life, and still is. But now, wearing a Bra, Panties, and Lipstick is what makes me feel pretty. (Plus Sexy)
    Last edited by Veronica1941; 10-11-2021 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to add lipstick

Panties!!!

Bra for me too.

Definitely a bra. So fem

For me, it's all about the heels of course! Yes my daily underwear are panties and even my wife says that they fit me better than "tightee whiteee" but its become a regular and those are the only panties that I have at all. But my heels....those are my favorite part and I am always on the lookout for new pairs....

for me, its a really nice skirt and blouse. the heels are also a plus but i prefer a nice pair of boots.