Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of everything women wear, which piece of clothing makes you feel most feminine?

Rhumba panties and a lacy cami.

Quote Originally Posted by Sienna_cd View Post
    For feeling feminine it has to be pantries, but closely followed by a bra. Looking down with a blouse and seeing my ?boobs? makes me feel femme. Oh, and of course they need to match.
    Oh yesssss! Having real breast forms to look down at make the transformation complete!

High heels…at least 4 inch high heels!

Garter belt, stockings and heels go together so well, the must wear #1combo. Single item would be a tight laced corset with boning for shaping and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade P View Post
    All types of feminine hosiery - pantyhose, thigh hi stockings, opaque tights. I love the way my legs look and the silky feel.
    Same here, quickly followed by a nice pair of 4" high heels
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

Silver Member
    Probably bras Ive worn them for many years and tried them on all over. I have around 300.. When I do work in a new city I shop for lingerie. I wear panties every day and wear bras most days. I love my projections under my blouse or sweater.

Glossy nude pantyhose.
    Perfume is not a clothing item, but that makes me feel at most femininist😀

I have to go with a twirlable skirt or dress. I love the flow of it and for me it is the biggest draw to crossdressing.
    Texture wise anything silky gives me those favored feminine vibes, so combine the two with a silky ball gown and that is one of my favorite feminine items.

For me it's a bra. Men have nothing similar to it and I don't feel complete dressing without wearing one. It feels like a hug all the time!

As said elsewhere, it's a toss-up for me between suspender belt / garter belt and stockings, and a slip.

Sue
    Last edited by char GG; 09-08-2021 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

That's true, although I have never worn a garter and stockings, but should try it sometime!
    Last edited by char GG; 09-08-2021 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

The garter / suspender belt needs to be of decent quality with metal clips. A cheapo with plastic clips tends not to hold the stockings.

That's a lesson I picked up on, but I gather my mother didn't, hence her self-confessed conversion to tights / pantyhose when she "had" to wear a skirt.

Sue.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-08-2021 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Another vote on the bra
    And skirts

Bra because that?s the one thing in my opinion defines Femininity. Knowing you have one on and it just hugs your body all day long?such a thrill!

Skirts are cute and since I have long legs I can rock the long skirts and even short skirts. Slips are fantastic aswell.

A bra with forms makes me feel wonderful, but the feel of a dress swishing against my legs in a light breeze is hard to beat, as well. Although it isn't clothing per se, lipstick is probably the most instant thing that makes me feel feminine.

Pantyhose, thigh highs and heels. I recently started painting my toenails, although not clothing that?s making me feel quite feminine.

Definitely another vote for the bra. It is the one thing if fitted and worn correctly that does the most to enhance, and make me feel wonderfully feminine.

Chalk me up in the Bra category. Panties just don't cut it. It's still underwear, we all wear it. But as has already been mentioned many times, there is no male equivalent to the bra. After that, hose. Stockings/pantyhose/tights/etc. Then a skirt or dress. Again, pretty much stuff without male equivalencies.

Guys clothes are so boring. Sooooooo many options on the other side!

For me it?s a short black skirt , black pantyhose and high heals , that gets me there really quick
    Your never wrong if you do the right thing

I am also in the bra category followed closely by the feel of a dress or skirt

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love to wear pantyhose
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Sheer Pantyhose and 4" Heels with a mini skirt

A lovely lace nightgown set from Shadowline.

A bra was the first women's clothing item I ever tried on, and it still does it for me all these years later. But I also love bodysuits, especially the ones that snap at the crotch. I think it's the 90s girl in me.
    I know this isn't an item of clothing but if I have my nails done, especially acrylics, that also does it for me!

My high-heel, over the knee boots.
    Joni

Strangely enough, I feel most feminine when wearing my outfit for the office. I love the feel of the skirt pressing against my legs.