Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of everything women wear, which piece of clothing makes you feel most feminine?

Nightgowns, the silky kind. Lace panties used to be my #1 but being wrapped up in all that soft fabric often with a touch of lace is unbelievably intoxicating. Light pink is my fav color.
    Last edited by Cacique82; 08-11-2021 at 05:08 AM.

All of the above? Seriously... panties and bras!

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    It is a bra, which I fill out myself. I have purchased quite a few online, but went for a fitting and found my brand & size. What a difference, it is comfortable and I wear it all day long. I love a nice firm full underwear, which I underdress in everyday, it works for me and my wife has come to accept it as normal for me.
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

For me it will have to be nylon stockings which feel amazing and make almost anybody's legs look great. I just dont get why most of my generation has stopped wearing them because if I was a GG I would wear them a lot. Or so i believe lol.

bra , panties, slip, and a nightie for me

Aspiring Member
    Without a doubt, for me it's a bra.

Dresses the most and of course pantyhose, heels, makeup, and wigs!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Hands down it is wearing stockings with garter with hi cut satin panties

Absolutely panties. I basically change how I move once I slip into a pair.

Silky babydoll nightie with matching panties ! Its hard to feel at all manly in all the frills ! LOL

High heels, it?s an instantaneous shift. Followed closely by a corset. Hosiery and bra/panties definitely have an effect, but underdressing for quite some time have dulled their impact.

While undergarments certainly make me feel feminine, nothing has the same effect on me as the swish of a nice dress or skirt. I love the look of a nice skirt or dress and how it moves when I walk it just screams feminine to me as it caresses my legs or swishes across the fabric of my panties.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    The Bra.

Another vote for a bra.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BethInTights View Post
    While undergarments certainly make me feel feminine, nothing has the same effect on me as the swish of a nice dress or skirt. I love the look of a nice skirt or dress and how it moves when I walk it just screams feminine to me as it caresses my legs or swishes across the fabric of my panties.
    Jeeze Louise, I'll second that!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

I'll add yet another vote for a bra. The feeling of the straps tugging on your shoulders and the clasp on your back when you've got your forms in, nothing like it! I even love doing a few jumps to feel the bounce of my fake boobs in it.

And nice pair of control tights would come second, seeing my legs smooth and shapely is a real girly thrill as well!
    Reconnecting with my feminine side - and just enjoying each day!

Pantyhose

In my opinion, pantyhose are the most exciting item in a woman's wardrobe

Aspiring Member
    From Stana?s website,
    Feel like a woman. Wear a dress. - Diane von Furstenberg
    Feel like a woman. Wear a bra. - Stana

But for me, the hair makes the most difference. Look like a woman. Wear a truly great wig. - Abby

As a lot of others have said, .a Bra with forms or without. However a good wig is also in the running.

Hugs all Brenda

Panties are nice but I love wearing a bra with my forms. I just feel so at peace with a bra on.

Quote Originally Posted by Denice View Post
    My shirts that button on the left
    Yes, that "different feeling" of anything female is always enjoyable. I've always felt that a "shirt" that buttons on the left should be called a "blouse," which adds to the feeling.

After pondering the main question, which made me want to wax poetic, I have to go with the vast majority here. The Bra takes the prize!

It's a hard decision, because so many items of women's clothing evoke that glorious feeling of femininity. In spite of this, each piece can only contribute to the whole in its own limited way. I feel delightfully feminine in a boldly colorful sundress, but it's part of an entire outfit, and I must be in women's underwear to make it complete. The intimate eroticism of silky, lacy panties goes without saying. Likewise the exquisite sensation of legs stroked through nylons, so that even pants feel tinglingly different when worn over pantyhose. A pretty blouse. The openness and loose swish of a skirt flowing around the knees. The delicacy of a slip underneath. A full-length slip is outstandingly feminine, from the thin straps over bare shoulders to the swell of the breasts, outlining the curves of the body all the way down in smooth silkiness. The tightness of a girdle, suggestive of "bondage," enhances the feeling of vulnerability underneath. High heeled shoes, besides their elegance, are also a discipline, forcing the legs and body into a more feminine stance. All these things, including the brush of long hair, have their charms, and a bra alone would be nothing without other clothes.

However, the bra, besides being a uniquely feminine garment, probably contributes more to the overall feeling of femininity than any other. Despite the sexiness of panties and nylons--favorites with so many for other reasons--you can easily forget you're wearing panties or nylons, or even a skirt. You can forget you're wearing heels if you're sitting down. But it's hard to forget you're wearing a bra. It's a constant reminder of feeling feminine. The squeeze of a bra around the bosom is lilke the hug of a girdle--but who wears a girdle all the time? So in that way the bra "stands in" for the absent girdle. The bra straps over bare shoulders have a similar feel to the straps of a full-length slip or sundress, but we don't wear those all the time either, and besides, bra straps are firmer, so that we usually stay aware of them. Sometimes they slip down, to remind us they're there. Most of all, the bra pushes the breasts forward, offering them in a tempting display, reminding us of our newly female shape.

While the bra can "stand in" for certain other clothes, other clothes would never be the same without the bra. A blouse, a dress, or a full-length slip would never have that shapely bulge without a bra underneath. And a sweater, say, just "feels different" when it's put on over a bra, with the contrast between the clothed breasts and the bare skin around.

The bra is essential to femininity, but it's indispensable to the crossdresser, because... well, without a bra (and something to fill it), what would we look like? The bra also seems like the "great companion" to everything else. Bra and blouse. Or pose, half undressed, in bra and panties. In bra and girdle. In bra and half-slip. In bra and skirt. In bra and shorts. A bra and anything else seem to "go together like a horse and carriage," in the words of an old song (no matter how outdated).

Putting on a bra is like "crossing the Rubicon" between masculinity and femininity. A man may wear a dress or skirt, or "underdress" in panties, and still profess masculinity. At times I can sit around at home casually dressed in nothing but a skirt and panties, with a little slip underneath, and in a way I just "feel comfortable" without really thinking "what gender am I presenting as right now?" It doesn't seem to matter. But sometimes the feeling steals over me: "I need a bra!" Once I've got that bra on, I'm definitely "Lori," and naturally a blouse follows, typically with a few other accessories to enhance the feeling of femininity. The lure of the bra, and the effect of the bra, certainly does that for me!

Heels!
    I will often put them on first while I pick out the rest of the outfit.
    I am a huge fan of the bra, but so much of my experience starts with the heels.

I 32nd the bra. Especially a pretty push-up bra. It turns my not so feminine large breasts into something magnificent and makes any outfit look amazing!

I would have to say high heel sandals, particularly the ones with very thin straps (only one across the toes and one on the ankle).
    Or transparent high heel sandals.