Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Out of everything women wear, which piece of clothing makes you feel most feminine?

Bras slips panties Srockings with seams and oh yeah perfume

A silky thong and high heels for me.

A slinky slip dress, pantyhose and strappy heels.

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with this. Also: anything that is restrictive: shapewear, underwire bra, corset, breastplate, etc. Feeling restricted under all that gear makes me feel hyper aware of my body and I love that.

Quote Originally Posted by steffigirl37 View Post
    A slinky slip dress, pantyhose and strappy heels.

Krissi, I'd have to agree with perfume/scent.
    I've only recently started using it, and it makes such a difference.
    I got a few roll-on deodorants as well, with different but feminine scents.

For me it is wearing a tight fitting bandage dress - I love bandage dresses they just hug you all over. Of course a great pair of matching shoes and hosiery.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

I don't know for me staring down at my pantyhosed feet makes me feel so feminine. When I was younger women wore pantyhose with skirts and jeans and I loved seeing women in there high heels with the pantyhose showing. So for me I would say pantyhose.

When I put my bra on, I feel so feminine

Pantyhose is my gateway drug. I don?t Crossdress without them; the feeling of them on my legs is electrifying!

Bra for me

Panties and a bra. But the most feminine would be me fully dressed up, fully shaved and makeup

Lingerie: Panties, bra, stockings

Bra and panties. As i watch myself putting on my bra I feel the most feminine.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

bra and panties seems to be the winner here. But for me it is makeup I love putting on makeup. A good beard cover foundation to start and then get to work on feminizing my features with blush and eye shadow, mascara Lip stick of course and all the rest. My biggest problem is getting over done which is Okay for the club but not so much the mall. Of course I love my attachable breast forms not to bi but with the right amount of jiggle and a bra to make sure they stay in place. I don't do heels very often again it has to be the right venue. I do love it all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I love the smell of make-up, the other thing I recently discovered for me my hair is now long enough for a ponytail. I absolutely love putting my hair in a ponytail and shaking my head as it sweeps across my back OMG! That just kicks it in going full dressed even if I let my hair down once dressed.

Speaking of scent,smell,aroma; when I am surrounded by a feminine scent, whether it's on me or upon a passerby I am taken to another place. You cannot easily remove scents and that can lead to interesting conversation and interaction with those that you meet..
    I don't know why , but I am .

I'm with everybody on the bra and panties. Whenever I dress up, I have to have them on just to feel my feminine best!

When I first answered this question I said my heels make me feel the most feminine. I have had the fortune to be able to dress almost every day for a couple weeks now. While I still love my heels. And my boss just gave me six new pairs. I think I feel most feminine when I put on my lipstick. That's when I feel that little click.

A bra for sure. I love wearing one that fits well and they feel good and feminine. Also a big fan of panyhose and recently fallen in love with dresses.

I've said bra and panties before but, it's more than that. Monica mentioned anything restrictive and I get that... I love a corset.... but it's also the different feel. Panties feel different then my man briefs in many ways. Either softer, silkier or just the way they sit on my hips. A bra... well, the only thing I have manly close to that is a heart rate monitor, but a bra is hard to beat. Stockings rock... the silky feel with the compression. A corset pulled tight, a dress that fits just right. Heels with an ankle strap. It all adds up.