Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Out of everything women wear, which piece of clothing makes you feel most feminine?

My heels complete it for me!

I agree with Lori. And, I want to acknowledge her vivid and thoughtful analysis and descriptions.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

I can't say feels feminine but girdle, stockings and slip surely makes me feel great, with all the other clothes of course.

I previously voted for the bra, but now it's the bustier!

The combination of the deep multi-hook band, so deliciously difficult to fasten, the aggressive boning & underwires, the uplift and the sheer femininity of it, is so enchanting.

I wouldn't be Lacy PJs if the things that make me feel most feminine weren't... lacy PJs and nightgowns!

Lacy PJs

Quote Originally Posted by valerie anne View Post
    I previously voted for the bra, but now it's the bustier!

The combination of the deep multi-hook band, so deliciously difficult to fasten, the aggressive boning & underwires, the uplift and the sheer femininity of it, is so enchanting.
    🤔 I was between a bra and heels but since I got my S Cups I can?t find a bra that fits for a decent price. But a bustier!!! That would be amazing, I?d spend some money to fit into one of those!

Breast forms, attached with medical adhesive and a nice bra to hold them in place... heaven!

Has to be a demin skirt...especially if its a mini.

Silver Member
    Yes pretty bras

It all starts and ends with panties

Without a doubt, a pretty pair of full cut nylon panties. Preferably a nice pastel color with some lace trim.

Bikini panties, the silkier the better.

It varies with my mood. Breastforms are a biggie. I love the feeling of weight on my chest, and I miss it when it?s not there. But lately it?s been a wig with dangle earrings. And usually a necklace.

And then there are corsets that give me a narrow waist and great looking hips ? but it?s too hot in Texas for corsets right now.

And bodycon dresses. Now that I?ve achieved a more normal weight for my frame they look great on me.

And sometimes it?s just standing around in a bra and panties ?

I could go on and on.

Number one for me is pantyhose. Follows by bras and panties.

All types of feminine hosiery - pantyhose, thigh hi stockings, opaque tights. I love the way my legs look and the silky feel.
    Last edited by Jade P; 09-04-2021 at 06:00 AM.

Stockings and heels. Everything else came from my fascination of them as a very young child.[USER][/USER]
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Skirts definately. Just feeling so comfy and feminine.

For me it's the reflection in the mirror knowing I'm wearing the same thing that women wear everyday. Panties bras and hoses just make the complete fem package.
    Diane. 🎀

Shoes, crazy about them, of course garter belt and stockings, or suspenders and stockings and a sexy dress. Black my favorite color.

Panties!
    Pink
    Red
    Pink
    All color panties!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    In MY case , a Bra. It would be interesting, psychologically, to compare ones favorite article of clothing to their reasons for CDing. The connection to "Sex" with panties panties is obvious (Still could be wrong) but Bras, Hose, heels, skirts may be an "attachment" to the aesthetics to aspects of the female form or function and may not be directly related, primarily to "sex". Perhaps encountering different experiences with women at critical ages, etc.------eg. Get turned on by the "beauty" of the feminine part or article at an age BEFORE interest in SEX develops as in Puberty., etc. It might tell us a LOT about why each of us do what we do and why.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Any thing silky I love. Adding a specific female touch has to be a bra. Half the population of our planet take them for granted and I am happy to say so do I. My bras are simply clothes I have to wear to be me. There is nothing special about them, yet they are so special.

For me it's leggings and thigh high boots

OK, so it's not clothing, but lip gloss
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Any thing silky I love. Adding a specific female touch has to be a bra. Half the population of our planet take them for granted and I am happy to say so do I. My bras are simply clothes I have to wear to be me. There is nothing special about them, yet they are so special.
    For me too! A great bra complete the looks

For feeling feminine it has to be pantries, but closely followed by a bra. Looking down with a blouse and seeing my ?boobs? makes me feel femme. Oh, and of course they need to match.