Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Out of everything women wear, which piece of clothing makes you feel most feminine?

i would have to say a Bra with forms but once i put the bra on cant resist the pantys pantyhose and a light girdle.

Almost all of it.. but I think I enjoy a lace thong and heels the most..

A short dress and heels. Fishnets too

For me it has always been panties. That's where I got started. It is also the place that if I purge and once I return will easily land. Even in a purge I will always save at least one pair of panties. I love all types of panties. It is also the one thing that I can wear under my slacks and not feel like I am being noticed.

When I put on a bra it feels magical.It feels like I should always have a bra on.Love my bras.

A cute dress that fits! Now that I have hip and butt pads, and nice quality forms... trying on all my dresses, and see them fit a fem figure.... feel soo cute!

I have to mention, beyond article of clothing:
    Getting decent eye make up...
    Smell... my wife bought me a kit from Bath & Body Works... a yummy raspberry sent... I use the lotions on my my hands are arms getting ready for bed. She loves it, and wants to cuddle.
    Jessica BF

Bridal lingerie and a wedding dress with veil

I would also agree with many that have posted with a bra. It is the one item of clothing I can't just easily get away with wearing w/o someone else noticing. I wear panties daily. I have tights, leggings and pantyhose that I can wear under my slacks or jeans, and in the winter when riding my motorcycle I am always wearing one of those items. I just always feel most feminine when I am wearing a bra. I am overweight so I can fill out a B cup fully.

Jamie Mac
    My black bra for sure, but love wearing skirts, pantyhose and heels.

Heels 1 , bra 2

I would have to say bra with my forms.
    To me that give the ultimate feminine
    Feeling. Though now that I have some heels
    Its a close second. ☺��

Definitely my D cup bras filled with water balloon falsies. I adore big boobs and love dressing to imitate them. Next would be thigh highs and garter belts. Every girl should wear them.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Girly bride View Post
    Bridal lingerie and a wedding dress with veil
    This is something I would love to do. There is a bridal store right next to the salon I get my hair cut at and I love window shopping!
    Crissy

Hoisery, pantyhose or thighhighs, high heels, then a bra.

I would have to say any of the under garments, that's where it all starts. Bra, panties and a nice pair of stockings
    And then next in line is perfume

First would be a bra & breastforms. After that would be babydoll nighties - they make me feel so femme.

I have to say for me it's my mini skirt now. I love to put it on without stockings so I can feel the hem swishing on my thighs. A bra for me is just to complete the look. But I get pink fog over that skirt.

For me it is a bra and pantyhose. I love the feel of hose on my freshly shaved legs

Has to be vintage opera length garter hose with a good 6 strap garter belt. Then in the old days I would have said any good nylon dress or rayon dress or taffeta dresses or taffeta slips with all the special vintage fabrics that lined those tailored dresses. A shame all that is long gone now.

I have a micro mini black skater skirt which I love to wear with my white microfiber lace panties underneath. Black thigh highs often complete the lower half. I get so distracted when I wear that skirt I forget everything else.

For day, it has to be hold-up stockings and high-heels. The stockings' lacy grip is a constant reminder of what I'm wearing. One day, if I ever get out, I expect the click of the heels matching my steps will only add to the enjoyment.

For night, my favourite is a teddy (aka cami-knickers), in particular one of the M&S Rosie collection silk teddies of recent years - I've five in various colours (is that too many?), and a vampy, black one from Pour Moi. They make wonderfully comfortable pyjamas and are lovely to wake, snooze and lounge in. In fact, here in England it's already well past my bedtime, so, what colour I wonder....?

Goodnight.

Fi.

Shoes and stockings

Full body girdle with garters and silk stockings

Pantyhose

A dress or a skirt may be some of the top picks. On the other hand it is frequently a give away that its a CD.