Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Out of everything women wear, which piece of clothing makes you feel most feminine?

Pantyhose and heels. Pantyhose was my first experience, and is still very near and dear to my feminine heart. I can't give them up, and wouldn't give them up. I don't like having to hide my legs (at times) while in pantyhose. I really enjoy looking down and seeing roughly half of me be absolutely feminine. Heels complete the look, and I adore wearing heels.

It's the high heels for me

The shoes.

Bra for sure!

That's a great question! I love reading all of the replies. For me my first thought was a bra, then I wasn't so sure. If I had to choose a single item though, it would definitely have to be a bra.

For me its bras but i love stockings the seamed ones wow

Has to be a slip especially vintage. I wear one every day under my skirts or dresses and I always feel great.

My hot pink bra .

Matching bra and panties make me feel so feminine.

Wow! This forum has certainly gotten far more many responses than I ever thought it would!
    Anyway, everyone has their own opinion on what article of women's clothing makes them feel the most feminine. But judging by the answers I've read, I would have to declare a bra the clear winner! For those who don't already know, I voted for the bra. My favorite bra to wear is the Dream Angels Lightly Lined Demi Bra from Victoria's Secret. They feel the most good to me, and I don't feel like it is digging into my chest the way a push-up bra does. I do like push-up bras, but Dream Angels seem to be my most favorite.
    So how many others out there give their vote to the bra? If not a bra, what item do you like best?

I like the body by Victoria Demi bra have several. But there?s a dream angel Demi blue lace bra I have been looking at for a while now have to pay off the $60.00 I owe on my VS card first

The wig, though you could argue that?s not women?s wear in this context. After that, wearing my plunge wrap dress with breast forms making convincing cleavage creates an awesome feeling.

Everything is a mental fill good to me. I like myself when I dress out. I went out to o. Haven't tried makeup for a long time. Can't afford it now. I tell you what I wouldn't disturb a woman when getting the look they want cause it can be a chore. Ha!!!!! I'm an indoor lady again but under dress to. So when I dress it's everything feminism.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You can get crochless pantyhose on sudden fem or search crochless pantyhose.bi wore pantyhose in remote Alaska and I didn't have the filled up pants.

For me it's a nice pair of thigh high stockings then some high heeled pumps.

It's hard to pick what makes me feel the most feminine but I would have to say a bra with my breast forms in them bouncing when I walk, followed closely with a pair of peep toe, platform pumps, followed closely by a pair of tights/leggings/pantyhose, followed closely by my oh so short skirt that I love to hike up and feel the cool wind up against my legs wearing a pair of tights/pantyhose. My favorite thing in the world to do is to sit down outside and cross my legs wearing that short skirt with my legs in those tights/pantyhose. It feels so amazing and sexy and sort of naughty at the same time knowing for a split second I could have been showing the goods!

hose first and foremost! other than that I don?t really know what else I could do without and still feel like I?m being my real self.

i would say lingerie, bras, panties, stockings with garters, bustiers, as far as dresses there is nothing that made me feel more feminine than wearing a white wedding gown with a bridal veil,
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

For me it's the snugness, support and shape enhancement I get from a padded bra. I'm very slim up top and wearing a lightly padded bra really improves the look and feel of most of my tops and sweaters. It improves my posture and boosts my confidence, too!
    Last edited by Marsha Louise; 02-24-2022 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Typo!

I agree with every bit of that statement. I love wearing panties and hose, skirts and dresses but the bra is the best. It's always there with that special hug that reminds you what you have on, especially with breast forms adding some weight and jiggle.

Hmmm...I love thigh highs with a garter but I think I'll say the one thing is definitely a bra.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Garter with a mini skirt for sure.

A firm open bottom girdle with garters and nylon stockings do it for me

Nylon (Panty) Briefs, with lace even better.

For me it would have to be pantyhose, just the way they feel and the way they make my legs look. They make me feel very feminine!

High heels for sure, wearing them forces you to be more feminine.