Thread: Cosply and crossdressing

Cosply and crossdressing

I don't post pictures but wanted to share this one. I have been building a costume for renaissance festivals and just got a few key components, vest and skirt. It's going to be a very large dragon when I finish the wings, female of course.

And yes, I'm thinking the yellow bra stays with the costume... LOL

I am curious though, how many of you do cosplay and if so are our characters female?

Share a pic if you've got one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, I do. Countless: Disney princesses, Avengers, Marvel, TV and movie characters. My own made up outfits. All female!

Here's a pic at a WonderCon event near me. I got at least a dozen with other Cosplayers there! I'm the tall maiden with horns!

P1250317 (1280x997).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I haven't done any cosplay but here is a suggestion for all the big ladies, bigger the better. Just do a search Resident Evil Village and Lady Dimitrescu.

Most of my crossdressing is into doing cosplay. I've done many of the princesses out there, including Disney. Here is me as Ariel, for example.

IMG_5402.jpg