Thread: Someone watches over us

Someone watches over us

I have been alone for about a week now, I got comfortable very quickly, I have my pink fluffy slippers waiting at the front door for me when I get home from work. Before I go to work I select the wardrobe I want when I get home and lay it out on the bed with the breast forms and all the accessories.
    This morning for some reason when I was closing the door to go to work my eye caught the fluffy slippers and for some reason something came over me to put them away. While I was doing that I was thinking that maybe I should put the stuff on the bed away in the closet.
    At around 1 in the afternoon my wife called me and told me that my son in laws father had a medical emergency and they were going home. She then asked me if everything was ok at home because they weren't going to there house they were going to drop off the dog at our house because it's on the way to the hospital. I assured her everything was ok but not before my heart beating much faster and the thought of what made me put everything away this morning.
    I got home and my son in law was sitting on the couch and I had a vision of where the pink slippers were and just thanking God I put them way. He explained to me that they rushed home for nothing because of the covid there was only one person allowed in the hospital and his mother was there and explained that his dad had a mild heart attack.
    My daughter comes out of my bedroom wearing some of my wife clothes and combing her wet hair and explaining she took a shower because they were on the beach when they got the call and just rushed back. WOW! WOW! WOW! That was a close one, my daughter the hound dog would have put 2 and 2 together if my stuff was laid out on the bed.
    Because my wife was left at the cabin by herself without a car she didn't feel comfortable so I had to go pick her up. It's a 2hr drive there and I drove there dressed, my wife told me it was very quite there so I didn't have to get changed. It was amazing getting there and getting out of the car dressed and my wife wanted me to relax a little before we drove back and she made a coffee and we had a coffee on the deck and it was amazing being dressed outside. I told my wife what had happened and she gave me the "I TOLD YOU SO" conversation that she always tells me I could never be to careful and how lucky I was because today I would have been outed for sure.
    It's almost like someone is watching out for us, I don't know why out of the past week why this morning I wanted to put everything away.
    I'm now tierd from driving 4 hrs but excited I've been dressed all that time and most of all feeling lucky and wondering who to thank for watching out for me this morning. Just can't explain it.

Don't they say trust your senses. If something doesn't feel right it usually isn't.

How we know these things is a mystery, or just coincidence.

I've had numerous times where I changed my mind last moment, whether it was to not drive with that top on or not go out back dressed like that or whatever, and then one of the kids or a friend shows up unexpectedly, and I wonder how I knew.

Of course since I keep pushing my limits 2 of my kids know now, at least to a point, and some friends have noticed little weird things ("are your legs shaved?" "Are you wearing a toe ring?")