As a "strictly at home or" "closeted" CD, I have only been out in public dressed on a couple of "Acceptable" occasions. Once for a Halloween Party (where I won the costume contest, BTW) and another time for a "Womanless Beauty Contest" at Church. You can bet I had a real "Buzz" out of the situations ---and an interesting mixture of other emotions to boot. (But fear owing to the social situation, was not one of them). I was thinking about this this morning and a question came up in my mind. You CDers who go out regularly, how do you FEEL when doing it? Do you get a "buzz" or "high" or do you just feel somehow "normal"? Is any "high" "quasi-erotic" or is a a kind of dangerous "thrill seeking" effect?---Or do you just feel like "you"? I would suppose one one feel differently depending on our different reasons for CDing, but I am curious about the reasons people would actually go out in public, dressed for no special event or social activity. As for myself, I prefer to stay home and experience feelings of total "relaxation" and "separation" from both manhood and myself in general, along with the combined " highs" of an erotic buzz and "feeling pretty". I also find it fun to experiment with makeup and photography---just to see how DIFFERENT I can make myself look, which give me a feeling of accomplishment. -----However, the very prospect of going outdoors and exposing myself to the public horrifies me-----But I can understand it for those who like that feeling of FEAR and get off on it.