I am on the cusp of transitioning. I know that I can't stay in my present job and do that. I'm beginning to look for another job but if I start that new job in male mode I'll be back in the same place I am now; having to transition from male to female in front of everybody. I would like to start my new job as female. However, I am only in the beginning stages of getting my ID and other papers switched over to my new female identity. I am wondering, is it possible I could fill out applications or send in resumes with my female persona and attend the interview en femme? I could tell them in the interview that I am in the process of transitioning and am working on getting my personal paperwork in order. I would definitely make sure it was all clear up front so that citizenship and tax documents were all in order and everything was being done legally. I just don't want to start the new job as a male and then they all watch me start coming in dressed like a woman. What advice or insight do y?all have?