Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time having a "girl's day" out with my wife

Such a great story. Best wishes to both you and your very lovely wife. It sounds like the be begining of many more great adventures for you both.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy_in_Cincy View Post
    It never would have happened with my first wife. She and I weren't able to be as open with each other. I wasn't able to express my full desires and I knew that, if I did, she wouldn't be receptive to exploring my feminine side. In our 16 years of marriage I was able to wear stockings while we had sex two times and wear lipstick once. But, after each of those times she said she wanted to back to "normal" sex and I felt ashamed of my desires. Needless to say, we ended up with a dead bedroom which was one of the contributing factors to our divorce.

My current wife and I have been together 5 years. We definitely have our ups and downs, but we know that it's safe to be our true selves with each other.
    Well, I wish you the best and I hope you get to go out on a regular basis.

My concern (and I suspect my wife's as well) is that going out in public, someone would recognize her and by association, me. Or that they would ask her who I am. Going to another city would minimize that risk but there's still the matter of betting to the car from the house and vice versa.

Really, I haven't figured out a way to even ask her about this.
    Krisi

That?s my ultimate wish, to do just that with my wife!

Awesome OP. It's sounds like you have a wonderful wife!

Sounds like a great time sounds like you had a lot of fun

What a dream come true!
    Do you think your wife enjoyed as much, and wants to do again?

I don't think it's possible for her to have enjoyed it as much as I did, because this was a fantasy I'd been playing out in my head for most of my life. But, I do know that she enjoyed bringing so much joy to me, recognized how powerful of an experience it was for both of us, and that sharing this part of me brings us closer together.

I want to do it again soon and I've told her many times how much I enjoyed that day, but I'm trying to be cautious about pushing it too much. I'm going to wait a week or so and then maybe propose we buy some lingerie for both of us online. The next time the kids are away or we're out of town I'll suggest maybe we go out at night with me dressed up and do something even more adventurous. But until then I'm going to reassure her that I'm still the guy she married and be clearly masculine in the bedroom.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-19-2021 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

She is a keeper for sure! You both look great! Make sure you take care of her special needs too!

Very jealous, Candy. And rocking it too by the looks of things.

I don?t have a better half myself but this would definitely be on my bucket list if I did.

That's so lovely! You both look really happy and sounds like you had an amazing day!

You make a beautiful couple 😊

Lovely
    Besides both of your smiles
    Loved what you wrote
    Safe to be your true selfs.
    Nothing better !
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

A fantasy come to life. I love stories like this. Who among us has not had this fantasy, and for the both of you it is real. Best to you both and for more wonderful experiences!