I've always known that my wife is amazing, but today she surprised me with the best day I've ever had.

She's known I liked to cross dress since we were dating. Over the years I've dressed up for her several times and we've had fun in the bedroom. She's been supportive but I've always been pretty embarrassed about my crossdressing and have been careful not to push to do it too often for fear of her thinking I was overdoing it and turn her off to it.

I've told her several times that one of my fantasies was to be dressed up in girl mode and for the two of us to go out together. When I got out of the shower this morning she told me to she wanted to spoil me and make that fantasy come true! While I was putting my makeup up she came in with a dress that she had picked out for me and then helped me do my hair.

Then, she held my hand and asked if I was ready to go and have a girl's day out. I was so nervous but I managed to say yes, so we got in the car and went out for coffee. The longer we were out the more confident I became and by the end I just couldn't stop smiling. When we got home we were both so turned on that we had the best sex of our lives.

I still can't believe it happened. I'm so happy and I hope this is the first of many adventures for the two of us.

coffee_01.jpg

coffee_02.jpg

coffee_03.jpg