Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would the thrill be gone.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, i.think the thrill would be gone. Not sure how much i would dress after

Banned Read only
    I stopped dressing for a thrill a long time ago. If it became normal for me to be able to dress en femme or en homme whenever it moved me, I'd still want to choose my clothing to look my best. One of the draws for women's dresses is the vast array or colors and designs. I really don't think I am pretending to be somebody else. I ascribe to the theory there is a little dna in each of the opposite sex. It's just letting it be expressed.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I used to dress for the thrill and would often fantasize about being caught. However the getting caught was the goal because in the fantasy it would suddenly make it normal to dress as I desired. I got to the point of being able to get away for several days en femme and while it may have started out as a "high", but the end of the trip it would just feel comfortable and normal. Changing back would often result in depression and/or tears. I've transitioned and I just wear my clothes, mostly without the thrill. Most of the time it's just pants or a skirt and a top as I go about my day, however when I get a chance to dress up for an evening out it still makes me feel good.

So clothes still have an attraction but the thrill is different and there's no need for the getting caught fantasy any longer.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    An interesting post Maria. The answer for me is no. the thrill reason for dressing left many decades ago. Crossdressing is simply part of life for me. It's quite routine and it's never going away. Yes it sometimes provides thrills, but no more than many other things that I enjoy. I'm sat here watching snooker right now. I could be in drab but dressed is simply more comfortable/natural for me.

Hmmm. a very thought provoking post.
    As an individual who couldn't even admit to himself that he crossdressed I can easily say that the taboo or often negative view of society kept me from participating.In the rare case I fell off the wagon so to speak I can also say that this same stigma kept me from admitting it, especially to my wife whose opinion I valued more than any other.
    Now that I have finally come out to her, I am freed from that stigma. I dress comfortably without worry, and that heightens the experience. No sneaking around! So in that instance, since it is now OK on that level, I would say yes, I would definitely continue.
    However, the fact that society as a whole often views our activity negatively, I must say I like that part. That in itself heightens the experience...like I'm doing something wrong... I'm not, but now that I accept this in myself and the only other person that matters also does, the fact that many in the world as a whole do not makes the experience even more fun. So for me, if suddenly the rest of the world were to view CD more positively (as I do) it wouldn't stop me but it might diminish the thrill a bit. At present, I'm glad that's not an answer I have to find out. And if I find I do need outside validation, I'll just write here!
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 08-21-2021 at 03:22 PM.

For me there was never "a thrill" as time went by dressing became a way of life for me and to this day still is. i am most comfortable in femme clothing and gave up drab clothes such a very long time ago. it is as I say a normal way of life for me to dress en femme all of the time
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

If it was acceptable it would be interesting how men would dress. Would there be many wearing womens clothes with out make up or effort to present feminine also? I know for me dressing is not complete with out make up and a wig or feminine hair style and would that be considered accepted? Interesting discussion.

It is an interesting question but I don?t think entirely true in my case. I wear women?s clothes when I can because it is how I feel more comfortable and occasionally (when I am wearing my particularly dressy outfits) because I enjoy it.

It would probably change my relationship with crossdressing in that I would probably do do more often if not full time but the thrill factor isn?t my reason for partaking these days.