If you read my last post I picked up my wife from our summer cabin and drove more then 4 hrs dressed. When I got to the cabin my wife told me I didn't have to get changed because it was very quiet there. It was amazing to be outdoors for so long dressed, we had a coffee on the deck together, the feel of the sun on the pantyhose and the light wind blowing the hem of my dress, what an amazing feeling. It felt wierd cleaning up and loading stuff in the car dressed, male duties became female duties, done with more feminine touch. On the drive home we were getting close to home and I was going to stop a highway rest stop to change and even though I was dressed all that time and had an amazing outdoor experience, I still get that sad feeling when I have to undress.
I told the wife it's to bad it has to be this way because I really enjoy and feel so comfortable dressed, my wife told me in her years working in retail she was amazed that when people were caught shoplifting it wasn't people poor who would do it. It was 90% well to do people, they did it for the thrill, the rush of being caught and doing something wrong. She then said if the radio station we were listening to would make an announcement and announce that it's ok for men to drive wearing women's clothing. I would probably still do it ,but the rush would be gone, the thrill of getting seen and the rush of taking a chance would take away from the feeling.
My wife loves when I underdress, she insists that I wear something fem under most of he time. During the drive she confirms it telling me she love when I wear panties and pantyhose under, it's a thrill to her that she is the only who knows what I'm wearing under. The thrill of when I'm wearing pantyhose with no socks and she will walk a little behind me to see the a little pantyhose peeking out when I'm walking or when I bend and a little lace from the fem panties show. But if all at once it becomes ok for men to wear pantyhose and fem panties, her thrill would be gone.
She said sweet is not sweet without the sour and admitted my feelings are real when I dress but believes I don't want to become a women but enjoy the feeling and just like herself I love the rush of taking chances, the hidding and thrill of it all.
In her opinion there is many forms of crossdressers but believes if it comes out that it becomes ok for men to wear women's clothing for a lot of people the fun and thrill would not be the same. Her final statement was, they sell men's pantyhose why don't I buy them, because it's more fun and exciting wearing women's.
What do you think, if all at once it became ok for us to dress fem, would it take away from it if it became normal.