Thread: A Fringe Benefit of Marrying a Crossdresser

A Fringe Benefit of Marrying a Crossdresser

My wife and I will be attending a family wedding on Labor Day weekend, and she's been hyperventilating about her outfit. The other day she decided she needs to wear hosiery, both to look better and to make her shoes more comfortable. Of course, I wholeheartedly agreed.

Today she came back frustrated from a shopping trip. She said, "I tried to find some thigh highs, because wearing pantyhose along with the foundation garment I need to look OK will create a real inconveniemce when I go to the bethroom, but they didn't have any!". I didn't say anything, but I immediately resolved to solve her problem.

I went to hosieree.com and quickly found some thigh highs in her desired shade (gray) and ordered them with a quick delivery option. I was going to wait until they arrived to surprise her, but tonight before dinner she said, "Maybe I could find some stockings on Amazon". I told her, "I've already solved your problem". Her response was, "I should have known".

Nice! I love problem solving like that!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Heck, if my wife was a little supportive she could borrow one of my 162 dresses and a slip since we wear the same size; knee length, midi and maxi. Alas, it's not to be. Nice to know your wife was appreciative.

Gold Member
    My Wife said much the same thing. She said she was a Lucky Person to be married to a cross dresser.
    I always had a stash of hose of different types around.

A nice attention at first glance, but make sure your wife is comfortable with you crossing this kind of boundary, even to oblige. Something to do with separation of church and state and needing a hubby not a girlfriend. Of course your mileage may vary.
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

Now that its almost harvest time on the veg plot, my wife will be asking me if I have any tights (panty hose), that she can have, to store her crop of onions.

Sharing is a nice way of showing acceptance.

When my wife can borrow/have something of mine, all is good. Like when she needed jeans and found mine fit her better or when she needed eyeliner and I had something she could use in a pinch. But normally I don't think she like it much.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the early days of this here new fangled whatchamacallit interwebs, we used to have a thing called web rings. On one of those, there was a great web page roughly titled 53(not sur of the actual number) reasons to marry a crossdresser.

This surely would have fit in there. Along with, a cd hubby never gripes about how long it takes their wife to get ready. No more bitching about her having too many shoes as a cd hubby probably has the same.

Wish I could find that again.

Well done!!!

I had to smile when my wife raided my closet this week for our anniversary outing. The dress was a little big, but looked great on her. What a fine woman I married.

My wife would have just asked for a pair and I would have asked what shade she preferred.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I think hosiery in general has fallen out of style in women's fashion these days, I rarely ever see women wear nylons of any style and I work in a professional environment. It is further evidenced by your spouse's experience, not being able to find a suitable pair of thigh highs in a brick and mortar retail store.

It was very apparent to me years ago that online was the source for your preferred hosiery. Amazon has almost anything you could want. If you're going to a store, all you're going to see for thigh highs are black, tan, and maybe white or fishnets. And the selection of sizes and opaque vs. sheer is pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    My wife would have just asked for a pair and I would have asked what shade she preferred.
    Yes. We have a similar understanding at home now. It's a nice sign of acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by stefaniec View Post
    I think hosiery in general has fallen out of style in women's fashion these days, I rarely ever see women wear nylons of any style and I work in a professional environment. It is further evidenced by your spouse's experience, not being able to find a suitable pair of thigh highs in a brick and mortar retail store.

It was very apparent to me years ago that online was the source for your preferred hosiery. Amazon has almost anything you could want. If you're going to a store, all you're going to see for thigh highs are black, tan, and maybe white or fishnets. And the selection of sizes and opaque vs. sheer is pretty sad.
    You're absolutely right. I haven't shopped brick and mortar for hosiery in years.

My ex drove me up the wall with continualy saying to me "there is something wrong with you"!! I did not dress then and had no "hidden stash" anywhere (stress and depression were the real reasons) but she could not see that, but if she knew me now I wonder what she would say.
    You are very lucky to have what you have
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

My existence... (Wife)... Honey, I need some hosiery for tonight. You have anything clean?

(Me),,, Hose or stockings?

Hose.

Sheer or opaque?

Sheer.

Black, suntan, nude, coffee, or honey?

Oh for goodness sakes... Suntan.

Control top, sandal toe, thigh shaping, support, light support..

FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL GO WITH MY LAVENDER DRESS TONIGHT!

Yes dear... smirking....