Thread: Superman Celebration day 2, The trip home

Superman Celebration day 2, The trip home

On day 2 I did my make-up and put on my outfit for the day. My outfit was my bra and breasts, Wonder Woman T-shirt, Black silk panties with 2 cute bow details, Pair of silky sheer black pantyhose that made my legs look great, Shorts with a belt that had cute stars on it, a cute pair of high heel ankle boots and I put on my wig. I grabbed my luggage and checked out. check out was a breeze when I got to my car the parking lot was empty. My first stop was the local Walgreens where I looked for superhero shirts they did not have a good selection. From there I park in my spot from the night before and walked to the superman celebration. My first stop was the Superman museum talked to the owner and bought some souvenirs. I told him about overheating he told me if that happens again he has a break room with bottles of water. I was welcomed to the water and use of the break room. My next stop was a photo op with Superman while in line 2 kids were behind me and I was up next. I looked at the kids and said you can go infront of me their mom yelled thank you kids thank the nice lady. From there I went to the chamber of commerce and picked up some more souvenirs. Afterward I decided to walk around and people watch and see if I missed anything. I got a couple of nice boots, rock that outfit on my walk around. The event was dead so I decided to explore the town as I was walking out I heard ?Hey how did it go yesterday? Did the wig bother you?? It was the woman from the day before that I talked to about my wig. I told her I got use to it after a lil bit. She asked to see my outfit and want to see my boots. I was told my boots were cute and my legs looked great. I was then invited into her booth to get out of the heat.
    This lady is a Unicorn. I was there for 3 hours we talked about all aspects of crossdressing. She asked who did my makeup I said I did it was my first time. She liked it and how it wasnt dramatic which was a good look for me. I let her look threw my photos and she gave me dressing tips. She told me I was better as a blond because my red wig just washed me out. She seen my jessica wabbit out fit and asked was I going to join the beauty contest. I laffed and said no she said dont laff they have one here at the celebration and i should enter it next year. We talked about breast size and how B cup was perfect for my body. Any bigger I would look cartoony and out of place. Shen all of sudden said oh my god you have tiny feet you can wear any shoes you want. She friended me on FB her co worker said hey she doesn't just ask anybody that. She told me I was a very likable person and very charming. We talked for 3 hours and she was the 1st person I actually opened up to about my crossdressing. It was finally time for me to go when we hugged she said will I see supergirl next year I said of course. She said you should do the purple catwoman on day 2. I picked up some gourmet Root Beer that they was selling in a old looking whisky bottle. Then nature called I had to decide mens or womens restroom? I chose the mens I walked in, did my business and walked out the world did not end.
    When I left I visited the hope lighthouse It was built in honor of the fight against cancer. I sat there taking it in and watching the waterfront taking the event of the past 2 days in. After that I visited Fort Massac state park I explored the fort and the old fort beside it. When it was time to go I stopped off at a gas station pumped my gas and went inside and grabbed some grub. When I ate I made my way home. I stopped off at a visitor center and one more gas station and went inside no one batted an eye.
    At the end of my trip I ran into no hate at all everyone accepted or just didn't care. I got compliments from my boots up to my hair. On a side not I seen someone streaming the event and when I walked by he said "OOOO look at herr!"
    Thanks for reading comments welcomed. Bye for now
    Last edited by Brandie.n; 08-20-2021 at 09:11 AM.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

What a great finish to a fun weekend. I'm sure you looked great. Glad you had such a wonderful time.

What a great day. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome.
    Wonder Woman has a great history. If you haven?t read up on the guy who invented her, Marston, google him. He also invented the lie detector and had an open three way marriage.
    I love female superhero?s. Currently I have a crush on Black Widow.

Mermaiden
    I heard of him wasnt there a movie about him years ago?

Brandie,

Sounds like you had a great trip. Did you return enfemme to TN?

Have a great weekend....

Davina

Davina,
    Yes I did I was wearing ankle boots, sheer black pantyhose, Short shorts, Womder Woman t shirt, Makeup, Wig, And a pair of yellow sunglasses. i got out at gas stops and visited welcoming centers while enfemm.