Thread: Getting jel coat nails on Wednesday.

Getting jel coat nails on Wednesday.

I?m going to go have my nails done on Wednesday. I have an appointment with my pain management doctor on Tuesday and as they don?t know my current status regarding gender until they do find out would prefer them not knowing. Anyway on Wednesday morning I?m going to go and have them done and keep them for 3 weeks. I?ll pickup my monthly meds on Wednesday morning before going as well. I had my nails done almost 14 years ago and other than doing them myself and polishing them that?s as far as I?ve gone since then. I will decide at the end of the three weeks how I?ll go on from there. If I decide to keep them longer I?ll definitely have to get a refill for growing and a trim or filing down the length.

I?ve been dressing 24/7 ever since December of 2020 and all has been okay up to this point. Nails or the type I?m getting are definitely a sign of being out gender wise. I feel so great being able to dress anyway I desire. I wear a dress or top and a skirt at least 3 times a week the rest of the time I?m usually in a cute female top and various styles of leggings. There are so many styles and colors of leggings plus they really make a statement in the way your legs and even butt area are enhanced with them. One of the reasons I started coming out more I think has to do with my breast development I?ve had lately. I?m not on any hrt or other. I can only assume it?s my hormones I?ve shrunk down below for the last 5 or so years plus breast have really come in. I?m currently in a 38 c cup natural even my nipples are enlarging. I?ve been having pain in my chest every month for along time. My breast are very tender and sweal more during this time as well. Plus it feels better having a bra on to help with the bounce as it can cause discomfort with the bouncing and all. As far as sex goes it?s been almost 15 years since I last had that.

I?m trying to decide where to go from here it?s kinda hard to dress as a guy anymore with the size of my breasts anymore. I get many comments or get mammed a lot even in guy mode a lot of my t- shirts. That are men?s are v necked and cleavage shows thru no matter how tight or loose they are. I don?t go back to my internest for checkup again for four more months and plan on asking about testing of my hormones then. I?m sure they are really low testosterone wise and high in estrogen. After I find out my levels I plan to ask her my doctor my options as far as hrt I don?t see me having the bottom surgery but would like to look further into estrogen and t blockers . I should have started before looking into this but I just wasn?t ready I suppose and with everything else with my body going on it?s time. I?m already 69 now and would like to enjoy my remaining years living with what I am and accepting my being transgendered. Well there it is out to everyone here and out to everyone in the world as well. So far without anything else I?m also happy to say I?ve had nothing negative to report at least not for the past 9 months anyway. My next step I would say would be finding a doctor for meds and someone gender wise to guide me thru my switch.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-22-2021 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Topic not allowed.
    Be Yourself, Everybody else has been Taken......Oscar Wilde

I go to the beat of a different drummer

Susan Michelle

Platinum Member
    Hi Susan , Thanks for sharing with us, I wish you all the best on your Journey now, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!