I had this great plan for today. The family would be out of the house from 9:00 am until after 1:00. It would be Geena time, and a chance to get out. I wanted to push the envelope and be closer to others, like a social distancing level. I planned to go to a local, nearly closed mall and walk around a bit. Problem #1: The mall is actually closed. So, I get made up (pretty decently, I must say) and decide to head to a neighboring town and take a stroll along the old fashioned main street, with stores on either side. I head out and get about 6 miles down the road and my truck does it's trick. Problem #2: The engine temperature sensor skips out now and then, and when it does, No A/C! Now I have a hot drive. I decide on a change of plans and would head to a not very busy store at that town to enjoy the A/C there. Problem #3: The not-busy store has closed up shop for good. I go back to plan 1, and head for down town. Problem #4: They are having a street festival there today -- the street is packed with people, way to close contact for me at this point. I go to another plan, I drive a few miles out to a nice community college and stroll around the grounds. The buildings are spread apart with an almost park like setting in between. I get there and get out and walk around, confident of my look. Problem #5: Not a soul in sight. It was a nice little walk, but I was wanting to be seen closer up. Not happening. When I caught a glance of my reflection in the windows, I thought I was looking and moving pretty good. I had noticed a nice piece of statuary in town, near the road, and decided to stop there to photo graph it, and take a couple timed photos of Geena by it. Problem #6: There was some guy resting on the bench next to the statue, and, just judging by the looks of him, he struck me immediately as someone who would give me a hard time, whether he saw me as a guy or woman. I chose to pass it up. So, I had a nice outing, if a little warm, but no contact.