Thread: At last

At last

What a great day. Recently, I dinged up my shins bit consequently unable to wear hose. The cuts finally healed. I?m now finally able to resume my wearing hosiery which I?ve missed so much. I took my time slowly slipping them on. Savoring every moment. I feel pretty sure others have had these experiences.

Its nice to be back in hose isn't it. Hope things continue to get better for you.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nancy Sue, A great pair of hose hugging your legs feels Fantastic, >Orchid**!!**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Teri, Blue?yes..indescribable. Thanks. I?ve had a smile on my face all day?not sure I will/can take off.

Oh I understand completely NancySue, last summer I accidentally caught my legs on some sticker vines and sliced mine up good. Typical males would be going oh crud I cut myself, hope it does not get infected. As a crossdresser all I could think was this - how could I be so careless as to mess up my pretty legs, and I wonder how long it will take for them to heal. Haha. A completely different take on it.

Glad you healed up.

Sandi

Hi Sandy, exactly. One cut did get infected which both extended the healing time and my frustration. You certainly have beautiful legs. My favorites are Hanes Silk Reflections. I looked at M & N hose you recently recommended. I have a smile today?guess why. Ha!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I know, it?s Sandi. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    I took my time slowly slipping them on. Savoring every moment. I feel pretty sure others have had these experiences.
    Sure enough. It was this experience that made me realize I was indeed CD...and I needed more. And as such, my journey began.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    NancySue, I SO know what you mean..... Back in January 2019, I slipped on ice outside, (I was in Indiana and it snowed a LOT) and broke my left ankle and my left leg was first in a splint for a couple of weeks, then in a cast for another three weeks. That whole time, I couldn't shave my legs or wear pantyhose.... Grr, that was MISERABLE! But yeah, when I was finally able to shave and wear hose again, ooo, what a wonderful feeling!
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Around the house I do not wear hose. Besides the feel I wear heaver hose to hide scars/ discoloration, veracious vains, etc.
    Last month ,in Atlanta, GA, I put on a pair for the 10 o'clock meeting and wore them all the way thru to 11 PM.
    I did not even notice them except when ever I had to use the Lavatory.
    Any tricks for getting them on without getting a run?
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

For me , ensuring my hand & toe nails are closely clipped and applying Nivea cream after showering to the hands and feet reduced my runs by " 99%".
    We have a very dry climate and dry heels used to shred my panty hose like a buzz saw. I started turning them around so the hole was over the top of the foot .
    Two - three pairs a week could get destroyed.

But after using Nivea - rare is the run and when it does happen it is on the " bad heel" that dries quickest and because I missed a day of Nivea in a hurry, also Oay Ribbons - Lavender works well here as a great as a foot and hand prep during the shower, then Nivea after.

As to savoring the feel, most certainly it is wonderful way to feel & look feminine, it feels so lovely with a slip & skirt, blouse , heels etc.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-25-2021 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours