Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time having a "girl's day" out with my wife

Smile First time having a "girl's day" out with my wife

I've always known that my wife is amazing, but today she surprised me with the best day I've ever had.

She's known I liked to cross dress since we were dating. Over the years I've dressed up for her several times and we've had fun in the bedroom. She's been supportive but I've always been pretty embarrassed about my crossdressing and have been careful not to push to do it too often for fear of her thinking I was overdoing it and turn her off to it.

I've told her several times that one of my fantasies was to be dressed up in girl mode and for the two of us to go out together. When I got out of the shower this morning she told me to she wanted to spoil me and make that fantasy come true! While I was putting my makeup up she came in with a dress that she had picked out for me and then helped me do my hair.

Then, she held my hand and asked if I was ready to go and have a girl's day out. I was so nervous but I managed to say yes, so we got in the car and went out for coffee. The longer we were out the more confident I became and by the end I just couldn't stop smiling. When we got home we were both so turned on that we had the best sex of our lives.

I still can't believe it happened. I'm so happy and I hope this is the first of many adventures for the two of us.

coffee_01.jpg

coffee_02.jpg

coffee_03.jpg

Sounds like you do have and amazing wife treat her accordingly

Candy, You look absolutely amazing and what a wonderful day with a wonderful wife!
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 08-16-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    Crissy

What, no five-way chili?

I think the smile gives away the joy.

So when are you going to do it again????
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Nice adventure for both of you and glad your wife is so supportive.

A special time for you from a special wife. Enjoy the times she affords you and cherish her! Life is so short and when you get a little older you'll love these memories that she was the real focus of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Good for you and a great day to enjoy!
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Congratulations Candy. How nice of her to propose such a lovely day for you.
    I hope this is a beginning of a new phase of your life. Have fun and keep her happy!
    Thanks for sharing! You both look great and happy.

Glad for you Candy. You both look great.

Candy,

Both your smiles say it all!!! Glad you had a fantastic day...I'm sure more will come.

Davina

Platinum Member
    Hi Cindy , Lovely Pictures and a great story, You are so blessed to have such a wonderfulWife,

>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wow, such a great day and a wonderful wife. I am happy for you.

So wonderful!!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Reality Check
    You look like you are having a great time. You are very lucky that you wife would do that with you.

That has been my long time wish as well, that my wife would spend some time with me dressed as a woman and out in public as two female friends. I just don't know how I can make it happen.
    Krisi

You look great and so incredibly happy. Completely presentable as a woman. You have a very special wife and she looks comfortable and happy as well. Great memories being made.

You two look great, it makes me happy you have an exceptional partner kudos!

Platinum Member
    I have to admit, I am very envious.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You look like you are having a great time. You are very lucky that you wife would do that with you.

That has been my long time wish as well, that my wife would spend some time with me dressed as a woman and out in public as two female friends. I just don't know how I can make it happen.
    It never would have happened with my first wife. She and I weren't able to be as open with each other. I wasn't able to express my full desires and I knew that, if I did, she wouldn't be receptive to exploring my feminine side. In our 16 years of marriage I was able to wear stockings while we had sex two times and wear lipstick once. But, after each of those times she said she wanted to back to "normal" sex and I felt ashamed of my desires. Needless to say, we ended up with a dead bedroom which was one of the contributing factors to our divorce.

My current wife and I have been together 5 years. We definitely have our ups and downs, but we know that it's safe to be our true selves with each other.

Brava! So happy for both of you!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

As one who has also experienced many times what you experienced with your "girl's day" out with your wife, let me say "welcome to the dream-come-true club".

I will bet that what you experienced yesterday will be a day you will never forget because it was more than just a fantasy come true. That first day out together also likely represented something equally or even more important than your experience of being out in public looking and feeling like a beautiful lady. Yesterday your wife's invitation translates to a high degree of unconditional love and acceptance of your femme self. It also points to the high level of trust that you two have for each other. Accommodation and compromise is always easier when trust levels are so high.

Congratulations and thanks to you both for sharing your fun day with us all, many of whom will never enjoy the fun of a "girl's day" out.

Lastly, you looked really, really good yesterday. You both looked like two very pretty, very attractive women. Well done!
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Candy, What a great experience for you! The smile says it all. Here's hoping you have many more opportunities for girl friend days!

Looking quite good Candy. Does your wife have a single sister? LOL

What a great treat. Your smile says it all. From the smiles, it appears that your wife is enjoying the outing also. Fantastic!!!
    My wife is too afraid of running into someone that we know here in town and they would see her, with me, then figure out who I was. So I run around Cinti. solo when dressed.

Cool, dreams do come true.

Sandi

wow what a great post you look happy and great.