Sundays we generally take it pretty easy. Typically we will go for a motorcycle ride somewhere, have a late lunch - early dinner and head back home. Today the wind was blowing 25-30 MPH and it looked like rain later so we hopped in my pickup and went for a drive instead of the two wheeler. After lunch we through a smaller town that happens to have a large "junk" mall. I asked my wife if she wanted to stop, and she did. I can run through the place in a half hour, she will take two hours, if I let her! I wandered through, looked at a couple wedding dresses, too small, took a second walk through, lost my wife in the process, said screw it and went out to my pickup, turned on the AC and Sirius radio and took a nap. Eventually they closed, probably had to forcibly remover her. She walked out with a big box of stuff, not much money, just some cute lawn ornaments, for example a statue of little angel laying down with a couple birds perched on him. She hopped into the truck and handed me a little bag saying, I was thinking about you!" Inside was four pairs of clip on earrings. She went on to say, "These will have to do until you get your ears pierced!

When we got home she asked if I was going to get dressed and if I wanted her to do my makeup again. (Oh, she bought some more makeup yesterday too!) I passed on the makeup as it was getting late, but she told me to go get dressed anyway as she wanted me to try model the earrings.

What do you think? Is she a keeper?

earrings.jpg