Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Wife, I Think I Will Keep Her!

My Wife, I Think I Will Keep Her!

Sundays we generally take it pretty easy. Typically we will go for a motorcycle ride somewhere, have a late lunch - early dinner and head back home. Today the wind was blowing 25-30 MPH and it looked like rain later so we hopped in my pickup and went for a drive instead of the two wheeler. After lunch we through a smaller town that happens to have a large "junk" mall. I asked my wife if she wanted to stop, and she did. I can run through the place in a half hour, she will take two hours, if I let her! I wandered through, looked at a couple wedding dresses, too small, took a second walk through, lost my wife in the process, said screw it and went out to my pickup, turned on the AC and Sirius radio and took a nap. Eventually they closed, probably had to forcibly remover her. She walked out with a big box of stuff, not much money, just some cute lawn ornaments, for example a statue of little angel laying down with a couple birds perched on him. She hopped into the truck and handed me a little bag saying, I was thinking about you!" Inside was four pairs of clip on earrings. She went on to say, "These will have to do until you get your ears pierced!

When we got home she asked if I was going to get dressed and if I wanted her to do my makeup again. (Oh, she bought some more makeup yesterday too!) I passed on the makeup as it was getting late, but she told me to go get dressed anyway as she wanted me to try model the earrings.

What do you think? Is she a keeper?

earrings.jpg

Do dogs bark? Sounds like a cool day to me!
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Great day - wonderful wife

Pumped,

Most of us only dream about what your wife does for you...give her a hug for all of us, she a keeper

Davina

Wow, you?re living my dream! My wife is so talented at hair and make up that if she could be friends with Olivia we would have so much fun together!

Platinum Member
    I would say to Probably Keep her because you'll not find anyone better, Sounds like you won the Lottery,

>>>>>>>Orchid***00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Love it! She's a keeper for sure. Question... When do you get your ears pierced?

YES! she is a keeper . You know we want a wife like that.

That is a dream come true.
    Maybe next time you?ll find something for her at the junk mall.

Shes a keeper for sure. Thanks for sharing your story.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Wow, really cool. Your wife should teach classes on how to pamper your TC/CD spouse/partner.

If I were you, I would be sure to take the truck more often — more room for purchases.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Oh, yes, she is definitely a keeper. Amazing. And some beautiful jewelry as well. I am going to venture a guess and say that I think she loves you - a lot.

My gift to her was stopping at the junk mall. She knows I don't really care to stop, but I know she does. She and her friend have made whole weekend "junk" trips. Leave Saturday AM ad stop at everyone they can find. Of course they have it planned out like some military strategy.
    Last edited by Pumped; 08-23-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Awesome!
    A keeper for sure.
    So I can tell you the clip earrings we're painful to me an I was so glad to get them pierced.

Oh resale shops are trouble for me too. I am always buying vintage kitchen aprons, jewelry, and of course anything feminine I can find....for me, the issue is where to put it all. I don't hoard and I know I need a place for it. The earrings you got are cute sister, I have long hair so I tend to buy big earrings like hoops...
    You wife is a total keeper...lucky girl.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Total Keeper!

Definitely that's a no brainer. It means so much more when they ask you or suggest it. Last week my son needed my truck and left me his car. We were going out that night and my wife asked me to dress for the drive, I felt bad because my sons car draws attention and it convertible I didn't feel comfortable. That was probably the first time she actually suggested something like that and it means so much, almost like an accepting. I just couldn't do it.
    Enjoy your blessing of a wife and hopefully she will keep the support door open. Thanks for sharing always great to read positive story's

Definitely a keeper great to have an understanding wife. My wife is the only person that knows of Abbey.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

A keeper! The garnets are cute. But was she urging you to get your ears pierced? What are you waiting for with that type of encouragement!

Deffo a keeper, cute little collection of earings too

My dream come true.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

"keeper"

Pumped, what a great surprise gift.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I also choose to keep this guy's wife!

(For those who have watched American Gods)

She is a keeper! When you going to get those ears pierced? It feels great and there is really nothing to it! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix