Thread: Out and about today

Out and about today

I really like my makeup today and my new dress. So I went to the PO to drop off mail and bought gas for the car.

Funny thing was my wife was working in the area about a street or two away. She could have recognized the car maybe. I guess I am getting a little more careless.

I asked again about a possible birthday present, (December Baby) dinner with Natalie, she declined. It would be a great present to me though.

Natalie,

It kind of feels like you are pushing your luck. I have done that myself as documented in some of my posts and it went rather badly for me when caught. I am just saying at some point she might put the hammer down so proceed with caution. My 2 cents.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    I pushed my luck more than I should have. It did not turn out well in the end, even though she never caught me out in public. In looking back, those unknown forays were kinda an extension of the hiding/dishonesty that undermined our relationship.

Platinum Member
    Hi Natalie , Just be Careful,

See line #4 in my Signature, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    We are all different and in different situations of course, but my first question is, how do you get out of the house and back into the house without neighbors seeing you and wondering why a strange woman is going into and out of your house? This is what keeps me mostly inside. When I go out I find myself having to change in the car and that is a royal PITA!

The other questions are, Does your wife know about your dressing? Does she know that you are "out and about" in public while dressed? Has she ever told you not to do that?
    Krisi

Caution!! I also had an experience like this. I was at my favorite park taking photos in the shelter house when my sister in law, with her friend, drove by, twice, and I am sure recognized my car. I was standing by the car in a very pretty dress too. I was petrified and I thought about talking to her, but decided against it. In the end I never heard anything about it and don't know if she talked to my wife, but I am sure I was busted. It's FUN but risky for sure. 🤦*♀️
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Platinum Member
    From your prior posts your wife is aware of Natalie and declines to see her. She is aware you dress while she is at work. The question is whether she is aware of your forays out in the community as Natalie. Sometimes the limitations of acceptance are implied and not clearly stated. If that is the case and it is implied you're an at home dresser than there may be a ripple in the universe if she were to catch Natalie out and about. I suppose you could approach the subject with your wife. If she affirms that she does not approve of Natalie outside the home, then your escapades out would become a breech of your rules of acceptance and limitation.

PS: I would love it if my wife was accepting and I could prepare dinner a la June Cleaver. But, alas, it ain't going to happen.

I come and go dressed, I am sure neighbors have seen me - even waived but I am not sure any of them have made the connection; our neighborhood is a cul-d-sac we are on the end. I am carefull not to be blatent about my femm self but have never heard of any repercussions. My wife knows I venture out dressed and doesn't care for it.

You never know what, where or when you may find yourself in an uncomfortable situation. I have been forthright if approached and havent had a problem.............................Debra

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    We are all different and in different situations of course, but my first question is, how do you get out of the house and back into the house without neighbors seeing you and wondering why a strange woman is going into and out of your house? This is what keeps me mostly inside. When I go out I find myself having to change in the car and that is a royal PITA!

The other questions are, Does your wife know about your dressing? Does she know that you are "out and about" in public while dressed? Has she ever told you not to do that?
    First question re getting away from the house. I get in my car in the garage, open the door and drive away. We have people visit us often. If they saw me I would think that it was another visitor here. My neighbor in my back yard can see into it. We are friendly. One day he asked if that woman he sees is my wife's daughter. I said no and left it there.

Does my wife know I go out? No she does not. She knows I dress and she comments on my taste in woman's clothes. Please keep in mind, I grow and color my hair, shave my body, get pedicures with colors on the nails, have longish fingernails. I could not be more out to her
    So, don't worry about how much she knows. She knows about 90% of it. She is encouraging me to lose the stomach so my clothes will fit better.

I want us to dress up to the 9's, go out for dinner and come home together and listen to music on my stereo. We just might get there some day, but not yet.

I love the cat and mouse effect. I love the game. It keeps things exciting. I was out at TJ Maxx again today. BOOM.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-26-2021 at 06:08 PM. Reason: topic not allowed

Natalie, Do you want to get caught? My wife is accepting, but if she wasn't, I would not risk it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Life is too short. Go for it.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    First question re getting away from the house. I get in my car in the garage, open the door and drive away. We have people visit us often. If they saw me I would think that it was another visitor here. My neighbor in my back yard can see into it. We are friendly. One day he asked if that woman he sees is my wife's daughter. I said no and left it there.

Does my wife know I go out? No she does not. She knows I dress and she comments on my taste in woman's clothes. Please keep in mind, I grow and color my hair, shave my body, get pedicures with colors on the nails, have longish fingernails. I could not be more out to her
    So, don't worry about how much she knows. She knows about 90% of it. She is encouraging me to lose the stomach so my clothes will fit better.

I want us to dress up to the 9's, go out for dinner and come home together and listen to music on my stereo. We just might get there some day, but not yet.

I love the cat and mouse effect. I love the game. It keeps things exciting. I was out at TJ Maxx again today. BOOM.
    Thanks for the reply.

I use my garage for a shop so unfortunately, I don't have that luxury of just getting into the car dressed and driving away.

Like you, my wife doesn't know that I go out, but I only go out when she is out of town and that's a once or twice a year thing at best.

Also, like you, my fondest wish is to go out in public with her by my side for a day of "girl stuff". Shopping. sightseeing. dining, whatever. I just don't know how to make it happen or even how to bring it up.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    Life is too short. Go for it.
    Black holes are the most powerful forces of the universe.
    That is, after pink fog.
    896EC7FE-A168-4E89-BBEE-FD4859BC8F31.jpeg
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

You scream for acceptance from your wife, but I can tell you this is the absolute WRONG way in doing it! Needling her about you birthday will only guarantee you a very disappointing Birthday. She KNOWS..... you've told her.....TRUST ME....she has NOT forgotten....the more you push the further she'll get. Perhaps instead, let it drop, and start working on your weight/belly "to look better"....just maybe she'll see how serious you are and how much you'd really like it. Also, cat and mouse is fun, but some one always gets hurt....it obviously won't be you, because she barely approves step 1, and you're on step 5-6 without her. I can't even image her shock and embarrassment if a friend, coworker, or acquaintance told her. Tread lightly or make a decision, BEFORE it's made FOR you.
    "Out of ALL the thing I have lost, it's my mind that I miss the most"