Thread: Finding the courage to wear a dress to work

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Finding the courage to wear a dress to work

Why do I need to do this? what am I trying to prove? I am sure many others will recognise an irrelevant or seemingly mundane thing that for some reason holds a strange symbolic importance in our transition?
    I have worked as Jess for some time now and feel very comfortable in my presentation..no not my presentation..my skin.
    But for some reason I soo want to wear a dress to work but Im kind of fearful… no idea why? maybe a bit my age and job Im in …. sales and over 50 ….but still sure there are heaps of women my age and in my profession wearing them..
    nobody will bat and eyelid if I do I am sure but still Im apprehensive maybe its just a long forgotten symbol of i have made it when….
    Last edited by Jessicajane; 08-26-2021 at 07:30 AM.