Thread: Dressed to the Dealership!

Dressed to the Dealership!

The A/C on my car failed in the middle of a heat wave and I figured the dealership where I bought it was the best place to get it fixed quickly.
    I called yesterday afternoon and they had me come in when they opened this morning.

The lady who did the paperwork complemented me on my nails, which were painted a deep pink. She said it was her favorite color. She called me "darling."
    I wore tan shorts with the hem right at the knee. I shaved my legs last night. Wore an orange gingham top and an analog watch with small pink face. My wavy ponytail falls to the middle of my back.
    Small talk goes a lot more smoothly when I'm presenting female.

It wasn't cheap getting all the junk cleaned out of the A/C ducts. Rodent must have set up house during those months when the car was idle.
    But they only charged me for cleaning and replacing the filters.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 08-26-2021 at 03:46 PM.

Very good for you to get the AC fixed. Do you have a more current photo? Your avatar shows color length hair.

This shows my shirt and glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    The A/C on my car failed in the middle of a heat wave and I figured the dealership where I bought it was the best place to get it fixed quickly.
    . Wore an orange gingham top and an analog watch with small pink face. My wavy ponytail falls to the middle of my back.
    Small talk goes a lot more smoothly when I'm presenting female.

Marion
    First your picture , very nice.
    About small talk when presenting female, Sher was the same way.
    That is fascinating.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Sounds like a success all around.

Congats Marion! Glad you had a great experience and looked great!

Marion, The problem I have with that picture is it does not show your very pretty smile.
    Crissy

Hi Marion,

Pretty picture. It sounds like a win all around.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

You go GF
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

When things go well when we interact with others in public it reinforces our confidence in ourselves and gives us courage to do more. Were you wearing your mask and glasses at the dealership?

Yes, I was wearing the mask and glasses. I was planning on waiting several hours at the dealership indoors waiting for them to fix the car.

Marion

Well at least you were lucky.....Years ago I had quite a different experience....
    I had the strangest thing happen to me . I went out partially dressed to a GM dealer In central NJ to have my car worked on, It was a Saturn and GM discontinued the model so there were no more Saturn dealers. I had on a men's polo shirt, short pants and a pair of ladies silver thong sandals with some rhinestones on them. Apparently some of the GM sales team decided to take videos of me with their I phone as I sat in the waiting room. The same salesman spoke to another customer and said "I like wearing my wife's panties over my head"

I find this behavior ridiculous. most of the time I find polite people who have questions and I answer them, giving a little education in the process. But this....come on. There are signs posted all over companies about workers rights, including dress, gender and transgender....I guess it doesn't apply to customers!!! With sales people like that, no wonder GM is losing customers. I ended up sending a registered letter to the President of GM.