Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closest you ever came to being caught by your parents or sisters Fully Dressed

Closest you ever came to being caught by your parents or sisters Fully Dressed

When I was about 10 I thought i would have the house to myself for hours. I put on one of my sisters prettiest Tutus a baby blue one, tights, headband and slippers. I was dancing around when I heard the door open and girl voices. I literally had to throw myself under the bed in my sisters room. Luckily her and her friends were just grabbing a few things and then left.

I reflect back on that day often wondering what would have happened if I had been discovered and how I would explain be caught in her tutu ! Would the girls understand if I just told them I was curious ? Would they have kept it a secret ? Would they have wanted me to dance around in front of them, LOL ?

Any one else have recurring memories of close calls where you were literally hiding under a bed or in a closet, fully dressed ?

I was home from college, summer just started and I didn't have a job that year so was back at the folks' place. I was alone one afternoon and decided to dress to the nines. Luckily I didn't do any makeup or nails--which was VERY lucky for me on this day!

I dolled up and roamed the house and was at the kitchen table when I heard a car door slam. For the moment I passed the idea off as it being neighbors but decided to look out the window. I quickly noticed my sister had stopped by and was now, at this very moment on the way inside! I dashed, stumbled and ran into the back rooms just getting out of the living room when I heard the front door open! That door had a small window but with stairs going to the door people rarely look in as they are climbing. I couldn't hide in the hallway! I heard the front door shut and heard the keys and purse hit the kitchen table! Now this was serious, I was totally dressed from head to toe and from the skin out and in heels!

In an instant I dashed into the nearest bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the bath tub then started stripping every thing off. I had no place to hide the clothes so I pulled out the old towels and such from the hamper and stuffed all my clothes at the bottom then dumped the bath towels over the clothes to hide them then shut the hamper. The bath kept running.

I hollered out that I would be out in a minute but I wasn't needed, she'd just stopped by with some mail. I waited, bath still running, my heart in my throat as I held onto the sink shaking. I then heard her start her car and heard it drive away.

Now, she was already entering the entry way by the time I looked out the kitchen window. And if you look you can see the whole living room from the entry door window. I must have made the hallway with only one or two seconds at the most to not being seen!!! Then I had to "Einstein" my bathroom and hamper plan, one that luckily came instantly. Luckily, I survived!!!

That was without a doubt my closest call by FAR!!!!!!

Shiny-

Platinum Member
    I think my parents or at least my mother suspected I was dabbling in her lingerie draw. I had worn her sole black bra and snapped the strap. My parents were on the lookout all the time trying to determine which one of their sons was the culprit. Over the years I always had an argument with them over staying home while the rest of the family went to our grandparents home in upstate New York. I had to work every Saturday so they went without me. I did have the opportunity after work to wear her clothing on those Saturdays. But, that's only the background for the time I was almost caught.

My father was home recovering from cancer, but, he was to pass away later that year. Anyway my mother and father were out of the apartment. I decided to just don the only sun dress she had which was stored in the closet in the bedroom I shared with my brother. I thought I was being cautious and always peeking out the sixth floor bedroom window. I was not cautious enough. I heard the apartment door being opened. Yikes, mom and dad were home. Fortunately, I had secured the apartment door with the security chain lock. As I was striping off her dress and rehanging it in the closet my father was trying to break the chain lock. Fortunately, he was not able to do it. I finally got my clothes on. Fortunately, it was summer time and it was minimal clothes. I flushed the toilet on the way to the door. Then came the inquisition. What were you doing? I was going to the bathroom. I don't think they really believed me, but, because they did not catch me there was no evidence of my cross dressing. My parents were homophobic. Back in the mid 1960's the popular opinion on the street was cross dressing men were homosexuals. I don't know what they would have done if they caught me, but, it would not have been pretty.

I was watching TV in our upstairs rec room. I had privacy so I put on my sister's pleated school skirt. My sister was downstairs and she never came up here - except today! I heard her coming up the steps and I ran into my brother's room and jumped in to his bed and covered myself. My sister clearly knew something was going on because there was no good reason why would I use my brother's bed when my own bedroom was down the hall. Anyway, she soon went back downstairs and did not see me in the skirt. Who knows what she really thought?

I wish I had a real hair-raising story for you, Robbie, but I don't. I was careful--and lucky, so it never happened. Probably the riskiest thing I ever did was the first time I ventured into crossdressing. I was twelve or thirteen, and tried on a skirt of my mother's, which she'd left lying around one evening after changing. My parents were out collecting money for a charity house-to-house in our neighborhood. They might, I suppose, have come back any time and caught me. But the urge seized me, so I could not resist trying on that skirt, and indulging in the pleasure that followed. I did have an idea how long my parents were likely to be, so I took a chance--and got away with it. Once I wore that skirt, I was hooked for life.

I remember a time when I was about 14 and my folks went out Saturday grocery shopping, and I had the house to myself. Back then, I had an old pair of pantyhose and a little dark purple short dress that zipped up the back, and I had installed a 4 inch wire on the zipper to be able to get in and out. I amused myself posing in the mirror and walking around the back rooms of the house. I thought for sure I heard the door open and darted to my bedroom, and the wire came off the zipper. I dove in bed and covered up to my neck. Turned out, no four alarm situation, and I pulled off the clothes and dressed well before they got home.

The other time was about seven years ago, I was dressed but no make-up in those days, luckily. My dad unexpectedly arrived and came in, but not before I darted in the bathroom and pulled off the dress, and just dressed over the nylons and socks. Again, a close call but no fall-out.

Banned Read only
    I used to take every opportunity to dress when I was at my parents. When my sister moved out to student accommodation she left a lot of her clothing behind in her old room. I would always treat that as "Charlotte's room" and get dressed in there.

There were plenty of occasions where I would be fully dressed and then hear a patent come home unexpectedly, or my sister pop by to drop washing off.

Methods of escape where that I always kept a change of clothes in the bathroom when I dressed, never in my sister's room, and obviously had changes of clothes in my room.

I think my closest call was when my sister and mum came back unexpectedly, and I was all dressed up in sexy lingerie, stockings, heels, and some of my sister's bootleg work trousers and a blouse.

I had no chance of taking it all off, so pulled a hoodie over my top half, some joggers over the bottom, and slippers over the stockings.

My sister had come in to pick up some bits from her room, and came into my room briefly to say hi. If she had looked closely she would have seen the stocking fabric on my feet, noticed the fuller appearance when I had two layers of clothes on, and noticed the fuller breast area where I was wearing her bra.

I honestly have no idea what would have happened if she'd spotted anything and questioned me. I feel like she would have been accepting on her own if it hadn't been her clothes, but since it was her underwear and my mum was in the house, I don't think it would have gone well.

My close call was kind of like Bethany's. I have told the forum before I was the forth child of eight, very hard to find dressing time. So the best way for me was to play sick and stay home from school, giving me a full day to raid my older sisters room (fully dressed but no make up). So on this particular day (I was sick a lot lol) one of my older brothers came home for lunch my sisters room was on the other side of the house. I had no where to go I jumped into my younger brothers room and under the covers I went. I can hear him looking for me, I think he was mad I got away with faking being sick. I was sure I was dead in the water he found me in my brothers room no reason in the world for me to be in that bedroom. I was sure he was going to ripe the cover off calling me a faker, he found me and said oo there you are and left the room and went downstairs. I don't think he saw anything and he wouldn't be nice about it if he did. It just wasn't my day to be found out. I never got caught my me family (that I know of). I'm sure what would have happen, I think my mom would have sent me counseling and I hate to say it maybe even away.

I was never "caught" by my parents, although I'm sure my mom must have known.
    No sibs so I was always in mom's things and she must have noticed her things were messed with and made the connection.

My "caught" moment was my Aunt. I was visiting and my female cousin and I were in her room. I was about 12 and she a little younger. She wanted to play dressup and of course I readily agreed. We were both in her mom's dresses and heels when she walked in the room. She played it off as being cute and then when my cousin left the room she pulled me aside and quietly said anytime I wanted to dress up she would happily help me. I very nervously thanked her and left. I never did accept her offer and wonder now and then what it would have been like to have her help and where it might have led me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The only story I have is when I was 13 and put on my sister's dress for the first time in my life. I was upstairs and the dress had a major affect on me (sexually). Suddenly I heard my brother come in the front door downstairs and he asked me what I was doing.

I also wonder how my life would have changed if he'd come upstairs. Knowing him, he probably would have shamed me into never dressing up again!

But looking back, I wish could have been honest at the time. I could have been out of the closet at an early age.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I was never "caught" by my parents, although I'm sure my mom must have known.
    No sibs so I was always in mom's things and she must have noticed her things were messed with and made the connection.

My "caught" moment was my Aunt. I was visiting and my female cousin and I were in her room. I was about 12 and she a little younger. She wanted to play dressup and of course I readily agreed. We were both in her mom's dresses and heels when she walked in the room. She played it off as being cute and then when my cousin left the room she pulled me aside and quietly said anytime I wanted to dress up she would happily help me. I very nervously thanked her and left. I never did accept her offer and wonder now and then what it would have been like to have her help and where it might have led me.
    Cheryl T can you remember anything about the dress or dresses you wore ? Also did you wear them over your pants and shirt ?

Aspiring Member
    The closest call was when I was about 13-14 I had taken one of my sister satin sleep jumper with a matching short robe in to the bathroom and tried it on. Just as I had put it back and was coming out of my sister's room in walks my brother, almost scared me straight, almost .
    I had only been caught once when I was about 7-8 wearing my sister's panties.
    Sara

Very cool and a bit scary stories so far, great thread! Those with sisters have a interaction I never had as a older sister was stillborn in the 50's.
    Since my Mother of all boys encouraged my feminine side, it was not an issue for her to catch me in her closet putting on her wig and wearing her high heels while loving all the silky fabrics hanging in their. I think she got tired of me messing up her dresser, as a pre-teen, that she starting storing her small fitting clothes, old heels, and used wigs in my closet.
    It was Father who was not happy his boy was embracing a feminine side even though my breasts were bigger than most of my middle school classmates.
    I had a attic bedroom and often slept in lingerie and played dress up with ill fitting small sized clothes and lingerie Mom kept in my closet.
    Mom allowed me to wear dresses and lingerie around the house when Dad was away at work for sometimes weeks at a time.
    I just got first job at 13, for a paper route and was late waking up for my morning bike ride.
    My Dad came up stairs and caught me sleeping in a satin bra, satin day of the week panties, and a full satin short slip!
    He just shook me and said I was late and to "Get Up!"
    So a got up, realized what happened, and changed,
    After my route he had a talk with me within earshot of my Mom.
    He knew Mom was enabling my feminine side as I was coddled and pampered, as if I was her only daughter, most times.
    I got the menopause talk...he said it is a mans world and being a girl isn't all it's glamour and glitz, women have issues...do you want that!?!?!
    I just said no and looked and felt like a failure. I figured he didn't like the fact I get bullied and beat, at school for my femme traits.
    It was later that day I heard him screaming at my Mom for buying me pink Charmin bathroom tissue for my attic bathroom, for the cosmetics, curlers, dippitty dew, perfume, nail polish, and doilies on the sink counter and inside drawers I bought with my job money.
    Last edited by candykowal; 08-30-2021 at 04:39 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

When I was about 21. Still at parents house. They were away and it was just me and my younger sister (about 17 at the time) who was a real force of nature, who were at home. Anyway, she went out one evening, so I took the opportunity to express myself. I was wearing a dress I could hardly get on, let alone off; fishnet tights and heels. No wig or make up. I was a little tipsy, too. My parents were in the process of having new carpets in the bedrooms and on the stairs and landing and at the time it was just bare boards. I had been strutting about upstairs with music on, dancing and singing as I like to do when I heard my sister yelling at me from downstairs and asking what I was "clomping" about in. I rushed in the bathroom and locked the door while she was outside demanding to know what I was wearing on my feet. I put the shower on and eventually I heard the door slam and she had gone out again. I do not know how she would have reacted if she had seen me, but she once held a knife to my throat for saying her fish was a little over cooked, and regularly punched me in the face😀

Charlotte, that reminds me that my sister used to beat me up. I don't remember what she did because we were just kids and she was 3 years older than me. What I do remember is when I got a little bit bigger I hit her back. She said she would never hit me again after that. I guess I got even with her when I started wearing her clothes! And she had some sexy outfits in her wardrobe.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Ressie, Glad you got your own back on her. I was an adult when my beatings occurred 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    How fascinating, Cheryl! Your aunt must have been quite perceptive. I wonder if she thought "dressup" was not a game most boys would willingly join in, or if she had sensed feminine traits within you.

It could have been wonderful to have an adult woman help and encourage you to dress, and to be able to openly acknowledge that you enjoyed it. But I can understand why you'd be reluctant to take her up on her offer. At that tender age it would be OK to dress with an "excuse," such as a cousin proposing a "game," but I would have been far too embarrassed to admit just how much I was enjoying it!

I was "dressed" once at age fourteen with the help, among others, of an 18-year-girl named Linda. This was for a contest at a vacation resort. I remember she lent me a pretty white blouse to wear. She was blonde and very attractive, and I wished I was her age--but she was there with her fiance anyway. I'd already been dressing in secret for at least a year, but needless to say, I would never have dared to admit just how MUCH I loved being dressed as a girl!

Mine is a little bit different as here I was 65 years old and a late starter in dressing.

I travelled a fair bit for work and was leaving home one morning for a 300 kilometer drive to one of our business's and as it would be dark for most of the trip I thought it would give me a chance to drive dressed something I had never done before and as there was a layby about 20ks from my destination i could get changed into my work suit and Tie.

So put on a nice Bra Panties Stockings a lovely blue blouse, my favorite stripped shirt, black heels some forms and a long wig and off I went, and it felt amazing a new experience here I was passing other cars and trucks and being dark no one could see me then after about 2 hours i came around a corner and there were flashing lights ahead and I needed to slow down as I got closer there was a worker in the road flashing a torch signalling me to slow further and was walking towards me and as I slowed I started to panic, but as he got close to my bonnet his radio went off and he just started to turn around and waved me through, so off I went.

As I calmed down and continued my trip I was a bit excited on being dressed and not being caught, as I thought I looked lovely but no make up. from then on I woudl partly dress on my trips.

I would have been around the age of 12 or 13 at the time, my sister slightly older. She was scheduled for a parent?s evening so consequently both she and my parents were out for the evening. In such circumstances (as was the case here) I was often aware of what time the appointment was scheduled and worked to this time frame.

I had developed something of a penchant for wearing my sister?s school uniform and was fully dressed when they unexpectedly returned early (only slightly later than they were supposed to have been starting the appointment). I managed to get undressed but didn?t have nearly enough time to put it back so had to hoard it under my bed.

It was only the following day when they were all out in the garden that I was able to painstakingly return everything to its rightful place.

Banned Read only
    The hiding the clothes and then returning them was always such a panic for me. Did I fold them neatly enough, had I forgotten exactly where they should be overnight etc.

There was a time that I thought nothing of it, because all of my clothes and underwear were the same sorts of things. As I got older I began to realise just how different everything my sister owned was, and that if she was putting an outfit together then she would definitely notice things were missing.

I don't have any sisters, but one summer day when my father was at work (parents were divorced after mom had left us), my older brother said he was going to a ballgame in the city with some friends. I was to be alone all day (!), so I put on everything I'd "procured" from a girl cousin and a couple of aunts (without their approval; unfortunately the only way for me to get anything back then at about age 12 or 13). All I had to wear was a full slip (very silky and sexy), and my makeup was just compressed powder from a compact and bright red lipstick. Just as I sat down to relax and "enjoy" the pleasure this was all bringing to me, I heard someone trying to open the front door! At first I froze, not knowing what to do, but then I heard my brother yelling "Let me in!" over and over, sounding quite upset. Fortunately I'd made sure the front, back, and garage doors were all locked, so I wasn't in any immediate danger. He either didn't have a key or forgot it when he left earlier, so I kept my cool and went into the bathroom with all my stuff. I turned on the shower right away, washed my face, put my things back under my mattress, their usual hiding place, stuck my head under the shower then toweled it dry, and let my brother in. Whew, a close call! He easily believed me when I said I was in the shower and didn't hear him knocking, so disaster averted. My brother (since deceased) was a very kind person, even as a child, but of course had a lot of teenage angst, possibly resulting from the divorce and our living situation. But still he would occasionally beat up on me, like most older brothers did. But if he had caught me that day, he probably would have ridiculed me, calling me names (like sissy or worse). At 15 or 16 he was still quite immature, but I can't be sure of how he would have reacted or if he would have told dad. (I have an actual "getting caught" story for a different thread involving my father.) Knowing the kind of man he grew up to be, I'd like to think he would have been understanding and kept my secret. But I'll never know.

Banned Read only
    I was caught several times by my mother, as she was and continues to be a very neat, very organized person. Whenever I borrowed garments, mostly pantyhose and slips, from her closet or dresser, being an excited kid, I never was great at putting them back exactly the same way that she had folded and positioned them. She asked me a few times if I had gone through her stuff. I said no but she knew. She always knew. One time, during summer vacation, when I was around 11 or 12 years old, I put on a dress, pantyhose, heels, and a hat, and went outside for a few minutes. Probably no more than 3 minutes. That was so exciting and scary. Turns out it was also long enough for our nosey next-door neighbor to spot me and inform my mother as soon as she came home. I was grounded for a while and I had to admit that, in fact, I had been rummaging through her stuff for a while but, fortunately, my mom never told my father who was very conservative and quite the homophobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Louise View Post
    I would have been around the age of 12 or 13 at the time,..

I had developed something of a penchant for wearing my sister?s school uniform...
    Ah, yes, the lure of the "school uniform"! I had that penchant too, with a passion! I never had a sister, but in my teen years, with most of the girls around me at my school wearing the skirt and fresh white hlouse, and in the summer, that charming light dress with short sleeves, how could I not want to look and feel just like those lovely girls around me that I admired so much and fell in love with? (Laura Prepon, in the character of "Donna Pinciotti," did the skirt-and-blouse thing so cutely in one episode of "That '70s Show.") As for the dress, why in he summer did we boys have to wear a long-sleeved shirt, sometimes a jacket as well, while the girls got to feel cool in that lovely short-sleeved dress? How much I longed to wear it!

I admit some aspects of women's clothing can be (or have been) more constrictive. but this was one of many examples where I'm jealous that female clothing offered more freedom. I suspect you're British, but here in the United States, did I get my spelling wrong, or did not the Second Amendment of our Constitution guarantee us all, men and women, boys and girls alike, the "Right to Bare Arms"?--in the summer at least! And why not a cool dress or skirt as well? That was a regrettable oversight in my favorite President's "Bill of Rights."

Anyway I was a "school uniform fan" too, and not only acquired one of the regulation school skirts, but actually made two examples of the school summer dress with my own hands. My deepest regret is that I "purged" all these when I went to live with a woman in my twenties and fooled myself into believing I could give up crossdressing. It didn't last long, though for reasons unconnected with crossdressing itself. I deeply regret that purge and sure wish I still had those precious, irreplaceable items today. So if there's a lesson to all this, it's "Never give up your fantasies," and above all, "Never purge"!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    The hiding the clothes and then returning them was always such a panic for me. Did I fold them neatly enough, had I forgotten exactly where they should be overnight etc.

Curiously, this never bothered me at the time, just as it didn't for you until you started thinking about it. Mind you, I did try my best to be careful. But in retrospect, I have to wonder whether my mother ever suspected her clothes, especially her underwear, had been tampered with. Her panties, her slips, her bras.. Was I always so careful? Did I never leave any trace of what I'd done? She might well have suspected, but was too tactful ever to say anything. She was a great mother with a wonderful warm sense of humor, who incidentally voiced her enjoyment of entertainments where "men dressed up as ladies," as she put it. What would she have said to me? Comedy is one thing, real life is another. Anyway I would have been far too embarrassed to admit what I was doing in those days, let alone why. So I'll never know how she would have reacted. Suffice it to say I'm sure she would have been sympathetic, and tried to understand, bless her memory!

Robbie I really don't remember much about what we wore that day. I was young, scared and caught.
    I simply remember how nice my Aunt was about it and the offer she made and that I regret not accepting.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Lori, you are so right.
    At that age the desire was there, but the fear that my friends would find out and ostracize me was far greater.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Im going to have to spend some time reading thru these. The getting caught stories are fun. I can say that I was never caught but I tried to create scenarios with girlfriends where I would be asked to have some fun with them dressing up…I was too worried of getting caught and the story/rumor shared with other people family, other friends, if that makes sense.

Here’s a recent story though where I was almost caught from my son.

My wife had just helped me get all the way dressed up and left to do some errands. Our oldest came home for lunch w/out warning. I ran to our walk-in closet to hide, turned off the lights, and held the door knob as tightly as you can imagine. He actually came into the room, but not to the bathroom/closet area. As he was leaving I quickly called my wife so that she could call and pull him away from the home so I could get undressed.

This was the funniest part…that was totally unplanned…

My wife from her phone: “Why are you whispering DT?”

Me: Because our sons home from school…I’m in our closet and I can’t come out!

My wife busted up, because I said I couldn’t come out of the closet. Now I tried to mute my laughter so I wouldnt be caught…my wife laughed and laughed and a scary almost getting caught moment became a fun memory for both of us.