Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Closest you ever came to being caught by your parents or sisters Fully Dressed

I was definitely caught by my sister when I was 11 and thought I was alone. I was trying on pantyhose from my mother's drawer. She had a discard bag of ripped ones for other uses around the house. I had a few selected.
    Anyways I was trying a pair on in front of the mirror when she walked in. She asked what I was doing and I tried to come up with a reason. She seemed to buy it and left. She's never mentioned it again.
    A few years later when I was fully dressing I'd be borrowing her underwear, dresses and shoes. As far as I know neither her or my mom knew what I was up to when no one was home. I'll just keep believing that.
    My first venture out was when I was 16 and got my license. No one was home for the weekend and I dressed and went for a drive. I had a full outfiy on. Panties, filled bra (which was interesting as my mom had big boobs), pantyhose, dress and shoes. I was lucky my mom had a nice blonde wig she never used. I even did my make up! I stopped at a store away from my house to grab a snack. It took a while to work up the nerve to go in. I finally did. While heading to the drinks I attracted the attention of some older boys that were in the store. They came over to me to chat. I recognized one of them from school and figured I was busted then. He didn't recognize me! I was able to leave and pay for my stuff and walk out to my car. That was more nerve racking than being caught by my sister!
    I'd dress up and go out everytime I was left alone at home for a few days! So much fun. Now I'm a big chicken.

I remember I was about 17 or 18 and I was dressing while my mother was at work. I thought that I had until 8pm maybe later to stay dressed. It was about 630 maybe 7 when I heard the front door. I quickly took off the bra and top I had on and hid them under my blankets and jumped under the blankets as well to make it look like I was just laying in bed. She came up to my room to let me know she was home. I waited till she went downstairs to take off the rest off and then changed into my male clothes and went downstairs for a bit.

The closest to getting caught by a parent for me was getting caught by a parent. Around 12, I once got ill and stayed in bed, wore my mother's pantyhose under the sheets and got caught when she checked on my temperature. Blurted some silly lie as an excuse. She found it funny and left it at that. Later she discovered a little stash of plunder under the bed and got angry about that bathing suit she thought was lost. She told me to not steal her things anymore. From that point on, I switched from steals to rentals, putting back things after use (since I only wore them during short sessions and never messed them up). Terrified of being caught again, but the impulse was too strong. In retrospect I think the prospect of being laughed at was what terrified me, not the prospect of being scolded and punished, since I noticed that my mother looked more puzzled about this strange habit of her child than angry (except for the bathing suit, I clearly crossed the line). We never talked about it again.

I had all my make up wigs and clothes in a suit case mom got into it by accident and the secret was out we never spoke of it ugh wish we had so I could really be my self 😔