Thread: I am going out tonight.

I am going out tonight.

There is a LGBT friendly club on Fresno. I am already dressed to the 9's waiting for about sunset to take off and go there. This is the first time ever that I am going to a club as Natalie.

I am free and clear. Nobody knows me. I did everything including my hair (came out poorly). Just biding my time before I go out. I need about 4 hours. I am roasting dinner and maybe have a glass of wine.
    I hope I do not fall asleep or chicken out.

Also I did some shopping in male mode today. I hit 3 stores and nobody has a white skirt on the racks. I even asked SA for help.

I did notice that the makeup store, Sephora was doing 3 levels of make up training. $30 $60 and $90 for the full glamour treatment. I am very tempted to get it done.

Natalie

Natalie,

Yes LGBT clubs are great if you ask me. I have been to two dozen around the US but none in California. Most women in those clubs are quite friendly. I might say something like I am envious of someone hair or whatever I like about them. Then they usually like to have a friendly chat especially if they think you are not hitting on them. Have fun out there. You would be amazed at how much fun it can be. I just wish we did not have this covid flare up. I have put my outings on hold for now because of it.

Sandi

Well, it's "once more into the breach." Take enough caution to be safe, and enough spirit to enjoy yourself! I'm a little envious.

Platinum Member
    I hope you ventured out tonight.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Natalie, sounds like the speeches I was giving myself on Thursday and Friday, and I DID!

I hope your outing was what you were looking for, it was amazing to me how simple it was even though so many here have said it would be easy it was still quite a huge step for me. I was surprised at how little I was actually noticed, from the supermarket to the mall to even a Panera where I ordered through the kiosk, got my drink, sat by the window and enjoyed a nice light meal in full public view. I did chicken out at going to a drag show in a nearby town, when I drove by there was a line of people going in and it appeared to be no one over 30. I do regret not just stepping out and waiting on line with the crowd but will push further next time.

Please share your experience, no matter how well it went!

@Natalie5004
    You go Girl! The hardest step is that one out the front door, after that, it's easy-peasey!

Let us know how you fare. And, even if you back out due to nerves, let us know, OK?

Good luck!
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

OK, I am back. This is what I did. I was early for clubbing so I did a walk in at Sephora store and did the 60 minute makeover. Anna was great. I told her that I was transgender and that I needed help. I think it came out pretty good, photos later.
    After my 1 hr and 15 minutes session was over I had the manager of the store take a few photos of me.

So I decided to kill another hr or so and went to the movies and saw the new Aretha Franklin move with Jennifer Hudson. Wonderful film. And I hit the ladies room before the film.

After that I went to the club around 10:30 PM . Guess what everything in the area was packed, people all over the place. I could not find a parking space. I truly looked too. I said the heck with it and came home. I was quite fun day I had for myself.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-29-2021 at 07:26 AM. Reason: topic not allowed

Sounds like quite a good evening

The first time I went out properly as Rachel was to a similar club and I loved it - it was the perfect place to establish my confidence.

I?m glad you enjoyed yourself

Very nice your attitude of enjoying and exploring activities en femme, congratulations!!! 🍾🎉🎊

Really hope next time you can make to the clubs. I love lgbt venues dressed or not. In Sao Paulo those places are always cheaper, friendly and safer. The atmosphere seems happier, don?t know why.

What I like to do is get to know the place before going there dressed. I just feel safer when going dressed.

Natalie,

Yes some clubs I have been to have parking issues or you might have to walk a long ways to a dimly lit lot late at night which is not cool. I pretty much always use Lyft or Uber to get to clubs because you can get dropped off right at the door where lots of people are around and I believe it is much safer. On the plus side you can have a few drinks safely. A LOT of people do that when clubbing these days.

Sandi

Good idea. I could easily park at a hotel lot and get picked up and dropped off there. I am going go need a second phone for Natalie. A second email too.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    Good idea. I could easily park at a hotel lot and get picked up and dropped off there. I am going go need a second phone for Natalie. A second email too.
    It's obvious, you've made your decision....when are you going to let your wife know and give her and opportunity to decide.
    Private cell phones and private emails are the "beginning of the end"

Even if you didn't make the club, to bad drag shows are great fun. YOu did have a fun day about town. I'm jealous of your makeup session I would love one of those at a store like Sephora. Next time go early to the drag show they are loads of fun and everyone is into it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Sissie Scott, Thank for the advice. It was free advice right?

I am more at the beginning than the end.

Platinum Member
    That second cell phone kinda reminded me of Breaking Bad. It took 5 seasons, but did not turn out well.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I guess you are right.