Hi again, I haven?t posted for a while but always lurking and reading as your stories have helped me hugely. Well I?ve recently come to some personal conclusions and I wish to share them with you as it may help others and I just want to share.

So, after years of poor mental health and suffering a huge ?burnout? a few years ago, I now consider myself to be on the Autistic spectrum. Some may question the importance of a professional diagnosis but for me, for now, I?m comfortable just self identifying after heaps and heaps of research.

What does this have to do with cross dressing? Well all my life I have been drawn to female attire and have had those troubling thoughts I guess most of us have; ?am I gay? Should I transition? This is wrong and I need to stop?. I now understand that dressing in female clothes is like the saying ?a change is as good as a rest? - my autism means I have to mask my behaviour to appear ?normal? and being masculine all the time is tiring so why not be feminine for a while.

The feeling I get from wearing even the slightest feminine item is such a release of anxiety and I feel so comfortable. My body language has always been questionable and so walking, acting and holding myself in a female fashion is now something I embrace.

Do I want to transition? Nope, I?m happy being male. But having the ability to turn the masculinity off is magical, I?m sure a few of you might be able to relate.

As I side note, I went shopping at the weekend and treated myself in Victoria?s Secret, I now have a new love for finding female fragrances as I took advantage of their current 3 for 2 offer. I?m now sat at work (manly outdoor job) on my break sneaking a little sniff of my collar that I squirted a little perfume on this morning. It?s like a stress release!!