Thread: oooops, a dead give away when wearing a bra

oooops, a dead give away when wearing a bra

this am, we did yard work. it is rather warm to hot. i worked the garden , weeding, and picking, then planted a fall crop/ then ran the weed eater. we stopped when it got realy hot.

then i did a few chores in both front and rear yards
    i went in to wash up and sweat soaked my t shirt .... grey color all over except for over the bra. the t shirt over the bra was much lighter
    in color than the remainder of the shirt. it was very very obvious. several people on the street driving by had the opportunity to see as well as a couple of neighbors. oooops
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Ops is right,LOL. Where I live with the humidity as soon as you walk out the door your sweating.

I find this funny because wearing a bra with forms pretty much every time I leave my home and see how few people notice this. It gives me a chuckle when others think everyone will notice them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Ops is right,LOL. Where I live with the humidity as soon as you walk out the door your sweating.

Having lived on the Gulf coast for about 9 years back in the 80s I can attest to Sidney's statement. Of course living in Southern Maryland in the summer is almost as humid as The Gulf Coast of Mississipp1!!!

Yes, I can relate. I was mowing the lawn last week on an exceptionally hot and humid day when I noticed that my tee shirt was soaked through. Anyone passing by was presented with a marvelous display of lacy and full bra. It's lucky that they didn't see the beautiful pink panites that I was wearing under my sweaty jeans.

I did some work this weekend with my chainsaw. I was wearing a bra with silicone gel enhancers fixed to my chest. I doubt that anyone noticed, however (including my wife when I got home) because I sweated thru the bra and shirt. When I took off the enhancers, I was surprised that sweat actually had gathered in the enhancers and it dripped out when I removed each one. That hadn't happened before, so I guess it really was humid out there.

Reality Check
    Yes, a bra will show through a sweaty shirt most of the time. And yes, people will notice it. It will be pretty obvious.

That said, because I only need to wear a bra when wearing my forms and I wouldn't typically do sweaty work while wearing forms, this has never happened to me and probably never will. If I am wearing a bra and forms, I am presenting as a woman so a noticable bra will not be a problem.
    Krisi

The sweaty bra syndrome even happens here in Denver where humidity is so rare it is kind of a treat. Work in the sun does it. However, the real question is, considering our identities is it really that important whether people see? Also, keep in mind that a person who has broken ribs often needs to wear a kind of bra while the ribs are healing. However they are probably not going to be doing a lot of work in the yard as that could be very painful.

If folks at a glance sees your bra I would think they would just assume female.
    If they know you it might have a confused thought and be dismissed.