Thread: I'm seriously considering this.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I'm seriously considering this.....

Hey y'all!
    Of course, a lot of you read my post about dating advice and I received a lot of good advice from y'all, which I very much appreciate. Anyway, sometimes_miss suggested that I perhaps befriend a lesbian and ask to tag along to a gay bar to see if I could meet a straight woman who wouldn't mind dating a straight male CD'er..... Well, I don't know any lesbian women around here, but that did get me to seriously consider going to an LGBT bar, while fully dressed and see what happens, or if I like it, or to try and meet a straight woman there.

But, I would be extremely nervous going to an LGBT bar..... I mean, I am straight man and I wouldn't want any gay or bi guys hitting on me, (not that I have a problem with gay or bi guys, I just wouldn't wanna be hit on by any of them). So, I guess maybe I'm looking for a confidence booster here to be able to go to an LGBT bar while dressed? But on the other hand, it would give me something else to do, rather than just doing the same, boring stuff that I always do when I go out dressed, like out to eat, then shopping at Walmart or something. LOL Also, I know that chances are, I would be accepted at an LGBT bar, (MAYBE), because while I am a CD'er, I'm still a straight guy.

So, I would like to know..... Who all here, who is straight men but of course, CD'ers and have been to an LGBT bar? How did that work out for you? Was it enjoyable for you?
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 08-31-2021 at 04:14 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.