I?ve only been out a few times and always followed the best advice I?ve got on here about dressing to blend with the setting you?re in.

At the weekend I ventured out to the supermarket in girls jeans, jumper, coat and ballet flats (along with wig and mask of course!) and passed dozens of people without even a second look. Someone might have noticed but nothing obvious even when a supermarket assistant came up and pointed me to a checkout.

That was a massive confidence boost and I got a bit carried away so back home changed into my leather skirt and kitten heels. Wow was the result different! Within a minute of leaving the house was DEFINITELY noticed by the first two people I passed and both properly stared. In hindsight while I didn?t think the skirt was too short or the heels to high they certainly looked completely out of place in our neighbourhood in the day.

No harm done (except wondering if any neighbours recognised me!) but a lesson learnt. Still can?t believe what an absolutely massive different it makes though!