Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had A Heart Attack

Had A Heart Attack

Had A heart attack 2 weeks ago. And yes I'm doing great. But that's not why I'm writing.

That night the wife went to bed early. So I wanted to put on my new dress with matching bra and panties while she was sleeping. Got dressed put on some makeup lipstick eye makeup and earrings and white saddles. No wig this time. Decided to lie down with my tablet and play so games. That's when I thought I had indigestion took a antacid. Didn't work and it got worse. decided I needed to go to the hospital. Took everything off cram it all in the night stand. Quick face wash put on some shorts and a tee. Told my wife I was going to the hospital. Once there they told I was have a heart attack. They put in 2 stents.
    The next day the doctor comes in and tells me I'm lucky most people just go to sleep and do wake up.

So it got me thinking. How do you want to be found when you die?

I would have been in my dress and I think my wife would have cut it off before she call EMS.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I hope you feel better and stay in good health.

First MI had to wait for cardiologist to arrive from city and then wife had to remove toe nail polish. Not a great idea.

Do not go to hospital by yourself, it's way too dangerous. Especially if you have another one. Call 911 and don't try to save a few bucks.
    The second MI is much worst. Stents only work for 8 to 10 years. You really need med and life style changes. The LAD is called "widow maker" for a reason.

Also suggest being religious about wearing a heart rate watch all the time. It will help you tell if it's a MI or upset DI system.

First time I would be concerned about clothes. Now, after 2, who cares. Medical assist is most important, and anything else just floats away like flotsom in a flood.

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , That is sure something to Ponder, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Mostly, I'm glad you are OK Glenda!
    Gotta admit, I've never thought about that question though. I think I'd have been OK if found in a dress. Let 'em talk!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDonna View Post
    First MI had to wait for cardiologist to arrive from city and then wife had to remove toe nail polish. Not a great idea.

Do not go to hospital by yourself, it's way too dangerous. Especially if you have another one. Call 911 and don't try to save a few bucks.
    The second MI is much worst. Stents only work for 8 to 10 years. You really need med and life style changes. The LAD is called "widow maker" for a reason.

Also suggest being religious about wearing a heart rate watch all the time. It will help you tell if it's a MI or upset DI system.

First time I would be concerned about clothes. Now, after 2, who cares. Medical assist is most important, and anything else just floats away like flotsom in a flood.
    I concur. You should never go to hospital by yourself. Call 911 and go by squad. the paramedics have medications on the squad that can make all the difference. You get aspirin as a blood thinner, then you get nitroglycerin tablets or powder, which helps open up the blockage and allow blood to flow better. You may get brlinta, which is best described as aspirin on steroids and you can also get heparin, which is an anti coagulant. Oxygen as well helps with the increased oxygen demand on the heart during an MI. One might also get some narcotics, such as morphine or fentanyl to help with the pain. As a paramedic, i have treated a few heart attacks and time and treatment is of the essence.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

A second reason to call an ambulance (in addition to the risk of having another while driving yourself) is the fact that ER walk-ins must wait awhile to get their case listened to, go through the triage nurse if the ER is busy, and may get wrongly prioritized. An ambulance has lights, sirens, and a radio — highly trained EMTs, and they get priority access to the ER through their own back door. Getting treated w/in the first hour can make the difference between life and death.

Glad you’re still with us and doing ok.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Mod note:

Sorry about your heart attack, Glenda.

To everyone else:

Thank you for being concerned, however, Glenda was asking how you want to be found when you die? Not what happens in the ER.

Please get this thread back on track.

Platinum Member
    I've thought about it. It comes into the same thought process as being severely injured in an automobile accident while en femme; or worse, dead. Headed off to the morgue fully made up and ready for the pine box. My wife and I sleep apart. I do sleep in a nightie and panty; sometimes a padded bra. That's not too much for my wife to cut off me if she finds me stone cold dead in the morning. Or, if I'm waiting for the EMT, to undress. When my wife is out of town and I would have the opportunity to be totally en femme at night I forego the heavy makeup and nail color for that reason.

I'm 74. But, I know of lots of guys who keeled over at an early age without any warning at all. Everyone should schedule an annual check up so there are no surprises. One of my coworkers was at a kid's birthday party and the father who was in his early 30's had a massive heart attack and died on the spot. My sister-in-laws husband did the same thing in his living room. Keeled over and my sister-in-law was a ward clerk at the time. Heavy smoker and never had a check up. Don't think you're immune...."shit happens."
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 09-07-2021 at 09:59 AM. Reason: spelling

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi, Glenda. Oh my gosh, I am so glad that you're ok and I, too hope you stay in good health..... Honestly, that scares me to death. I'm not sure, but you may be older than me, (I'm 37, turning 38 later on this month) and I'm overweight, so not in the best health and from looking at your avatar pic, you're much slimmer and look to be in much better shape than me.

Anyway, going with what Char said to keep this thread on track..... When I do kick the bucket, I do not want to be found en femme, because my closest living relative is my dad and I have him down as my emergency contact.... He doesn't know that I'm a CD, so, (I know this is gonna sound a bit grim), but I wouldn't want him to have to identify my body while I'm CD'd. However, anyone can die anytime. I just went out en femme today, with it being Labor Day and all, I'm sure a lot of people were drinking and I'm sure some were DUI's, however I made it home safely. But, I could've been hit by a drunk driver and killed while en femme. Yeah, that does cross my mind and it's always a possibility.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

A bigger question, if want to get off the MI trail, is what about all the girlly stuff that is going to be found. What's the plan for all that?

I do not care what I am wearing when I die - my daughter knows I want to be buried in a dress and my academic robe. Hope you have a good recovery Glenda
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 09-07-2021 at 08:45 AM.

Glenda was asking how you want to be found when you die?
    Dressed or not would not matter to me, secondly my GG knows I dress so no big deal. Get better hun!
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Glenda, Glad you are OK. That had to be scary. Interesting things to think about, I've thought about this before as I sleep with a nice nightgown all the time. My wife would remove it if I died in bad at night however I only own and wear panties so that would just have to be what it is. Hope everything goes well.

Samething happened to me. It doesnt matter how they find me cause I would go out doing what I love.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Before answering the death dress question I have to flip the scenario around for a moment.

My job is to take care of people with a heart attack. I?m on call and always have my phone on me for stat pages. Sometimes I am crossdressed when it goes off and so I have only a minute to get my dress, panties and bra off. Never wear make up or wig or stockings- I really have to get going right away. In case you?re wondering, I?ve never had a man with a heart attack come in crossdressed, not counting transgender woman. Not that anyone would care.

But, to the question. I have thought about my eventual death, and hope Imhave some control over it. To avoid consternation for my family I wouldn?t be crossdressed except maybe for plain panties.

Been there, done that as well. I was amazed that I was told that I had an MI. Kidney stones were much worse.

All the important people in my life know about my gender issues even though they have never seen Gretchen in her full plumage. If I die in Gretchen mode I really don't care what people think. Nobody is 100% honest about revealing their sides that might raise somebody else's eyebrows. So you die enfemme. Somewhere at home are your dresses, panties, shoes, etc. So I really don't worry about it. If the person who finds you is more concerned about how you look than the fact that you are dead perhaps needs to have a priorities overhaul.

Banned Read only
    I'd rather not go dressed. I may be more comfortable as Charlotte, but that is not something I would want my family to have to deal with. My death would be bad enough, and to have my family see me fully dressed for the first time would be even worse.

End of the day though I have no control over this, so if I'm dressed I just hope I look as best I can. Would be awful to look like male me but with a shitty wig and non matching outfit.

I have never even thought about what I had on in relation to an unexpected medical need. Maybe I should, I now have 4 stints. two went in last November. I guess i have been lucky. . I type this as I sit here dressed. It makes me wonder if I should go on my cruses in Oct. 8 nights full immersion in fem attire. Plus the three days driving to port and 3 days getting home, all while dressed (15 days total). Glenda thanks, your event gives me some stiff things to think about, I will be 78 when I make the trip.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

If I die like that I want to be in FULL GLORY.

Find me dead.... I'm sure how am found is of no concern for me. I'm also certain my wife would also cut it off if she felt the need to.

Back on track for me. Besides, all the medical abbreviations was confusing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Had A heart attack 2 weeks ago......
    So it got me thinking. How do you want to be found when you die?
    Good to see you are still with us Glenda!!!!
    Well, I know this is a bit of a morbid question but it is part of what happens....no stopping the inevitable.
    I thought about this in great detail and came to the conclusion, I want to be found fully presenting as Candice Coleen Kowal.
    I have a letter in my personal papers my wife will be going thru first with her name on it with your eyes only, in case of death.
    The letter explains everything from my past to why I have female clothes and where I hide them.
    It affirms why I hide my femme side and why I want to be presented in death as a feminine person to ALL my relatives and friends.
    It lists my like minded TG/CD friends and how to contact them and all my passwords and usernames to social media sites, including this one.
    So you may someday, know my wife, as a future member.
    I envision a 3 day open casket awake where I am in a cute sheer flowery print blouse ghosting a lacy bra in total makeup and painted nails, clinging my white pearl Catholic rosary my mother gave me for confirmation...it in my top dresser drawer.
    Having my relatives interacting with my local girl friends and learning of my exploits and confirming my Mothers influence with all of it.
    I know that is a big leap and will possibly never happen as it might embarrass too many close family members, but to rest in my very girly best... , considering I feel so heavenly when presenting as Candice, would be so appropriate.
    Still hoping the DADT relationship with my wife will end and I can come out to her when she retires. As it is now, I dress almost everyday she is working and to stop all that, when she retires... might be too much. Or NOT! ....that dream of a pink casket, might come true.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Oh My Glenda ! Glad you are being well cared for.

Now this I have thought about extensively, Yes I would want to meet the next life dressed to the 9's. If I could figure out how to have a professional makeup artist do my final makeup session , I'd defiantly do it. Hair, Makeup, Forms Hips and Heels and my favorite Red Dress. I'd also have a wake with all of my friends family and associates. It would be a grand send off. One can always dream.

Kelly
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Glenda, I'm sorry to hear this alarming news. I hope you stay well in future.

As for your question, although Lori is a part of me, my primary identity is male, and that's how nearly everyone knows me. So as much as I enjoy dressing, unlike some here I intend, and expect, to be buried in a suit and tie, and not in a dress. And under the name of Larry, not Lori.

But how I might be found is another question, certainly one that has crossed my mind before. If anyone's thinking of the phrase "I wouldn't be seen dead in that dress," be careful, because they might be!

Who would be likely to find me in a dress? For myself, the chance of it being some stranger seems pretty remote. It's most likely to happen inside my own home. I've never thought to ask my wife what she would do if she found me that way. It seemed an awkward question, and any wife might be at a loss for how to answer it. But I suppose when they take you to a funeral home, clothing is removed anyway, and families are asked what clothing the deceased should be buried in. So it makes little difference what we're wearing when we're found.

All of this left me with a question of my own:

Quote Originally Posted by SirDonna View Post
    The LAD is called "widow maker" for a reason.

I'm afraid all the acronyms above were new to me. "MI" was easy enough to guess, but I had to go to Acronym Finder for "LAD." That still left me scratching my head over "DI." I always thought it stood for "Detective Inspector." How to tell when you're having an MI and not just "Dreadful Indigestion"? And as far as I know, a "DI system" is a De-Ionizing device for purifying water by reverse osmosis. I don't think that's what we're discussing here. So if anyone can explain "DI," I'll be grateful.

If I'm found dead it won't matter to me how I'm found, I'll be dead.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !