Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Kiss

Believe it or not was out last weekend, got pulled into a lesbian group, they was amazing, one of them but a big smacker on me by suprise, wasnt sexual, and just left me gobsmacked, lol, then said things to me that made me felt amazing

Ok just going to ask because I am confused.

First kiss = as in first while dressed?
    Cause I know you are married and said recently she has been more lenient since covid.
    So it like a fantasy thing? ( Sher was always Sher no matter the clothing she had on)
    You feel like a different person because you have different clothing on/ so again first kiss dressed ?

Does she know you are on a quest to be kissed?
    Just asking because some wives have helped in that - having that experience ( have read here)

So from your post …..pulled into lesbian group and kissed ….is different?.

because you are dressed as opposed to being kissed by wife?

Was not going to ask but after your response I just am more confused…..so asking.

Mean no harm, just want to understand .

I just do not get it…….and I am trying to understand.
    Last edited by Di; 09-16-2021 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Another question
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Backing up what Di is asking.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I can only fantasize of being held or kissed by a man and that man would be Cary Grant! Alas, that will never happen.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    My first kiss while dressed was with another cross dresser. She was my host on a visit to Las Vegas. A kiss way more passionate than a mere peck on the cheek!

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    Or perhaps more powerfully, he the pursuer and you the pursued that has accepted his advances.
    Indeed, a more correct expression! We did play the game of pursuit and capture, while I 'ran away slowly'! LOL

Way back in the day, I remember playing the same game, but on the other team. I also remember the doubts. "Is she...? "Does she...?" "Can I...?" Now though, I KNOW what his goal is, and that the 'pursued' has a lot more power than the 'pursuer'. You can shut him down with a sentence, or encourage him to pursue with a meaningful glance and a smile.

And, unless he is a misogynistic, violent, misanthrope, you can terminate the chase at any point. Luckily, I have the knack of evaluating people quickly, and the nasty ones get closed out fast and firmly.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    I want that first kiss so much now, Shall I let him touch me as well ?, I go out regular to bars and clubs, but ive never done any contact in anyway, might be a girl, i dont know, but started to dream about a kiss, silly I know but going to let it happen ? any of you girls got advice ?
    Never done any contact in anyway...

Honey, I'm hoping that you don't take this harshly, but.... GO SLOW! Don't just give in to the first man that chats you up. Yes, I KNOW how exciting that can be, and if he appeals to you, then go for it! Kiss him, get in the clinch with him, and see how YOU feel when his hands start to roam over your body. DON'T be afraid to stop when you feel you've reached your limits. Make sure that you are in a public, or populated locale so that he can't force you into a situation you aren't ready for. Don't be afraid to yell for help!

A lot of folk ( CD, Trans, and otherwise ) fantasize about things, but when they actually start to happen, find themselves overwhelmed and in a state of panic. And sometimes, fantasies are best left as fantasy. Reality seldom, if ever, matches our dreams.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

And sometimes, fantasies are best left as fantasy. Reality seldom, if ever, matches our dreams.

I'm also trying to figure out how this works. So, out of curiosity, does your wife know this fantasy of yours? Do you think she may have the same fantasy for herself with another man or woman? Do you consider your marriage an open one? Do you consider yourself "another person" when you are dressed?

You probably won't have a hard time finding someone to fulfill a fantasy. Would your wife be broken-hearted if she knew what you were doing or looking for?

Wondering what the goal is? Does it stop at a kiss? Is there a goal? (Oh so many questions!)

Just try make sure that you don't bring any cooties home to your loved ones.
    Last edited by char GG; 09-16-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Advice?

Sure. It is a slippery slope though I suspect you're already sliding down it.

Should you do it? It's probably inevitable so why not? I love kissing men when I'm dressed, as long as they have good hygiene. I love the feel of their stubble on my face reminding me of what I'm doing. It's exciting and passionate and taboo.

L-o-n-g story short. I was enjoying an evening out dressed at a drag show in L.A. about 30 years ago. I noticed an older gentleman eyeing me. I went over to him and we had a nice conversation. We exchanged phone numbers and I went out with him a couple of times. On one occasion we wound up in his hotel room. We got as far as kissing--passionately. I felt dirty afterwards. We went no farther than passionate kissing. I never called him again. These some 30 years later I still feel dirty when I think about it. No thanks. This girl's had her fun.
    Joni

Having stubble touch my lips was a shock and I'm not a real fan of it, not far off a Liverpudlian kiss as far as I'm concerned.
    You might find softer kisses further south (London).
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Personally I love kissing men as long as they don't have a bad breath. I just don't understand people who aren't aware of how much their breath stinks.
    I'm not passable as I'm tall with big hands and feet so I'm not worried about a man getting angry.
    But then I just love a big, hunky man. Older, mature and beefy. Skinny guys do nothing for me.

I used to wonder what it would be like to be kissed by a man. They have lips and a tongue right?

I can't explain the feelings I had the first time a man held me in his arms and made out with me. In a word it was "heavenly". It happened around 6 or 7 years ago and I've made out with several other men since. If you're curious about this, put it near the top of your bucket list! PM me if you wanna hear more about it
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    If you kiss a guy and he later finds out that you are another guy, things could turn ugly very quickly. Crossdressers have been killed for this. Seriously.
    Actually, no crossdresser has ever been killed for this. The men always know. Crossdressers and transwomen have been killed by men who already knew what the crossdresser was but were overcome by guilt, shame, or rage at the prospect of engaging in homosexual activity. This is particularly common immediately after intimacy in what some refer to as post-nut clarity.

This has nothing to do with a violent, unstable, insecure man being fooled by a crossdresser. It has everything to do with the man being violent, unstable and insecure in the first place. Know who you are dealing with before you go down that road and be ready to walk away.

Sometimes when I am in that "moment" I also wonder. Then I realize I think most men are gross and have zero desire to get that close to one. It would have to be the right guy and I would be extremely picky, so I don't see it happening.

I sometimes wonder what women see in most men! So many are way over weight, and personal hygiene ? Or lack of it? Real life is not like the movies!

You have to be careful here. Reality might not be the same as fantasy. I've tried it with a CD'er. We ended up in bed. But, after that, it just seemed so mechanical. Nothing like with women. Could I do it again? Maybe, with <long list of criteria of fantasy - see romance novel covers>, but other than that, no, not really. So, reality is never going to fulfill this specific longing.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    We got as far as kissing--passionately. I felt dirty afterwards. We went no farther than passionate kissing. I never called him again. These some 30 years later I still feel dirty when I think about it.
    No disrespect intended, Joni, but -- by that same logic -- should we feign surprise if some GG SO's feel "dirty" kissing another CD/woman? "Dirty" works both ways.
    I'd also like to say that none of us should feel any guilt/shame if we kiss or become intimate with a man anymore than with a woman. Only infidelity is 'dirty'; same sex intimacy isn't. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    It would have to be the right guy and I would be extremely picky, so I don't see it happening.

I sometimes wonder what women see in most men! So many are way over weight, and personal hygiene ? Or lack of it?
    That's easy. Most women simply stop being "extremely picky" and move on to building a relationship, for better or worse.
    There are likely many of us here who are already the beneficiaries of such largesse.

Debs, totally get it and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Lori Ann - your reply on sex/Transex is a masterpiece. Thank you!
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

I have kissed a crossdresser while dressed as a man. I felt as if I were kissing a woman. Initially I was very aware that I was with a man but after that it all felt familiar. I have also had sex with men and other cross dressers while dressed myself. This always feels like I am kissing a man. It is not unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Secondly, even though you are presenting as a woman, sex with another guy is gay sex.
    I agree with your basic idea that wearing women's clothing does not change someone's sex. A CDing male is still a man with male anatomy.

But does it matter what label we put on it, like "gay sex"? Although homosexuality is more accepted in our society than it was 50 years ago, the term "gay" still has negative connotations to a lot of people. I prefer to think of it as "same sex", which it is. That's not to take away from what goes on in people's minds when they have sex. All kinds of people fantasize about all kinds of things when they have sex, especially I suspect CDers and the men who go for them.
    Reine

I have always shied away from sex with men, which is why I attempt to present as a soft & compliant woman, or as a "lady boy" such as they have in SE Asia.

Men can vulgar, coarse, aggressive, hairy & smelly.

I would much rather snuggle up to another CD or a natural woman, particularly as we would share interests such as lingerie, heels, makeup and clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I agree with your basic idea that wearing women's clothing does not change someone's sex. A CDing male is still a man with male anatomy.

But does it matter what label we put on it, like "gay sex"? Although homosexuality is more accepted in our society than it was 50 years ago, the term "gay" still has negative connotations to a lot of people. I prefer to think of it as "same sex", which it is. That's not to take away from what goes on in people's minds when they have sex. All kinds of people fantasize about all kinds of things when they have sex, especially I suspect CDers and the men who go for them.
    I don't think "gay" is any better or worse word then "same sex" or "homosexuality". There is a three letter "F" word that is no good, that is definitely negative.
    Kind of like I know some people that dress in women's clothing, but they are not CD'ers!

"Gay sex" is not a good description of us. That assumes both partners are men and only looks at the physical body, not the mind.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink CD kissing a guy? NOT likely!

It sounds like most of u r naive and inexperienced when it comes to men! A have had a number of men and CD's come onto me. Even tho I told them I wasn't interested!

But, let me tell u, NONE of them were interested in kissing. Unless it was me kissing their male parts!

If u want to make out with someone? Try another CD! I've seen countless such acts at the many T events and clubs I've been to!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would like to go deep asking you, why you want a kiss with a man?

Many, and it was my case, confuse gender with sexual preference.

To want to dress and be treated as a woman doesn't mean you should like men.

Be careful with it because in the search of an identity, teenagers make so many mistakes, and we as crossdressers, exploring our identity, commit so many mistakes too.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION