Thread: Wore my bra out of the store for the first time

Wore my bra out of the store for the first time

Taking advantage of a sale at Victoria's Secret, I made up my mind that I was gonna wear my bra out of the store and all the way home. I needed to bring my breast forms with me because the bra I wanted was available in a D size instead of my usual DD, and I wanted to make sure it fit before buying it. A couple of people in the store noticed me but didn't pay me no mind.
    I made my purchase and walked out of the store, straight to the parking lot. It felt exciting and invigorating, but at the same time I was a little nervous someone would try something. Nothing happened, and I drove home.
    In the future I would like to be able to go out dressed up en femme. I did it once at a festival where I dressed up as a fair maiden, but that was for fun and people were far more accepting there. If I could be brave enough to go out in public, I would walk tall and proud, the same way I did at the festival. I'd feel a lot better if I had someone with me though. I really wanna make this happen!!! Any ideas on how I can get over my fears?
    Last edited by RainbowDash; 09-11-2021 at 02:17 PM.

I would identify places and times that it is safe to go out dressed. Particularly since you live in Texas.

GGs have to do this all the time. They don't have the freedom that men do.

Marion

Reality Check
    How to get over your fears?

It's a bit like getting into a cold swimming pool. Just jump in.

Really though, think things through in advance. Where will you go? What will you do? What will you wear? Do you look like a woman or are you obviously a "man in a dress"?

My advice, don't do what some people do, sneak around closed malls or neighborhoods in the dark. Women don't do that and everyone will know you are a crossdresser. My advice - Go out in the daytime, go to where people go and most importantly, dress like other women dress for that time and place. This is not the time and place for that tutu and hooker heels.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Really though, think things through in advance. Where will you go? What will you do? What will you wear? Do you look like a woman or are you obviously a "man in a dress"?
    I plan to go out with someone else just because there's strength in numbers and I feel better if I have company. I was going to shop in the mall and look around in the women's clothing stores. Not quite sure what exactly I should wear, especially since I like to go for a sexy look. Since I may not want to bring unwanted attention to myself, I will probably not dress sexy. As far as being a man in a dress, well I always wear a wig and breast forms, so I do not classify myself as a man in a dress. However, when I went to the festival, I think most people could tell I was a man underneath all those clothes. I'm pretty sure its because my face looks just a tiny little bit too manly, although I never wore makeup before so maybe that would make a difference.

To be confident I think you need to attend to every detail of your appearance if you don’t want to be spotted as a man in a dress. You can’t just think you can get away with the odd little thing. The slightest slip will give you away. Suggest you get advice at a beauty salon and choose clothes when dressed as a woman. It’s a long road to take but worth it if you don’t want to be perceived as a man.
    Last edited by Cheshire girl; 09-14-2021 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Spelling

Reality Check
    In addition to breast forms, consider butt and hip padding. Most men don't have the hips and butt of a woman. As for your face, the more your wig covers, the less manly it will appear. Wear some makeup, but don't overdo it. And don't forget your purse.
    Krisi