Thread: Lol busted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum Member

Lol busted

Hello Wendy here

Busted I am at Capecod with my dog . beach sun fun and possibly of summer coming to the end we hang out walk the beach my dog and I she is wearing her pink collar and me in a tankini is how we spend our days ... so last night I thought why not go to p town and walk around.agin to look good her in a pink harness with her pink leash me tight stretchy jeans and cute sandals and a white and blue striped lose fitting tank.. hoop earrings bracelets necklaces my hair in a scrunchy long and curly nails and toes a light pink

We are walking and people watching enjoying our walk this guy comes from behind us smacks my butt I turned around like ——

My nabior from back home he said busted .. shocked I was speechless omg so now what ? We go sit down and have a few drinks he told me everyone knows back home I already knew that

We left to go back home wondering how much fall out is going to come from this
    Last edited by Di; 09-09-2021 at 08:53 AM.