Thread: Lol busted

Platinum Member

Lol busted

Hello Wendy here

Busted I am at Capecod with my dog . beach sun fun and possibly of summer coming to the end we hang out walk the beach my dog and I she is wearing her pink collar and me in a tankini is how we spend our days ... so last night I thought why not go to p town and walk around.agin to look good her in a pink harness with her pink leash me tight stretchy jeans and cute sandals and a white and blue striped lose fitting tank.. hoop earrings bracelets necklaces my hair in a scrunchy long and curly nails and toes a light pink

We are walking and people watching enjoying our walk this guy comes from behind us smacks my butt I turned around like ——

My nabior from back home he said busted .. shocked I was speechless omg so now what ? We go sit down and have a few drinks he told me everyone knows back home I already knew that

We left to go back home wondering how much fall out is going to come from this
    Last edited by Di; 09-09-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Banned Read only
    If everybody back home knows, how can there be any fall out?

Not a biggie
    To know Wendy is to love Wendy……it is all good.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Butt smack you say? Sounds pretty rude at best, whatever happened to "hi!" especially if everyone knows anyway. A violation of your your personal space too...I'd be very affronted. To me, getting "clocked " does not include that kind of behavior. Assault...I'm getting POed just thinking about this!
    So if anyone should be concerned about what others think back home, it should be him...

Platinum Member
    Given the fact your neighbor smacked you on the butt I'm fairly sure he will announce to all that he saw you. I'd wonder how he would recover from smacking your butt, if you were someone else....a case of misidentity.

I think the way that Wendy handled the situation was correct. They sat down and had drinks together. Wendy went home with a new perspective on her relationship to her neighborhood. If she'd gotten on a high horse about the butt slap, the situation upon her return home might be different.

Sometimes it's not just divine to forgive, it's strategic.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Really I couldn't help it.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui7EB1Yx9SM

Wendy... I find no pictures of you....and what you discribed, with your dog and all surely is an image we all would all like to see. Anyway sounds like your "secret" is no longer. Keep on having fun.........................Debra

Reality Check
    If people recognize you when dressed as a woman, I would say you are not doing a very good job of "disguising" your appearance. Perhaps that is not your intention, I don't know.

Also, even if you disguise yourself pretty well, your dog is going to be a giveaway.

In the end, we reap what we sow.
    Krisi

Wendy, it sounds like you had a good holiday and this won't spoil it. You did the right thing by owning it.
    There shouldn't be any fallout back home if everybody already knew anyway. If they had a problem with this, you would have already noticed it.
    In the long-run this could work out well for you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You're walking around town en fem with a dog everyone would recognize and someone u know sees u and u call that "busted"?

I would call it something else completely!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yeah.....

What's the issue if "everyone back home knows...."

No insult intended, but my BS meter just broke the needle....
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Sounds like it wont be an issue back home either if everyone knows.

Just Enjoy being yourself.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    Nothing left to hide back home. The only fall out will be adjusting to the knowledge that your secret has not been a secret for some time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Burton View Post
    Butt smack you say? Sounds pretty rude at best, whatever happened to "hi!" especially if everyone knows anyway. A violation of your your personal space too...I'd be very affronted. To me, getting "clocked " does not include that kind of behavior. Assault...I'm getting POed just thinking about this!
    So if anyone should be concerned about what others think back home, it should be him...
    This was a guy, who is talking to a guy (who happens to be dressed like a gal). Guys smack each other all the time, that's all it was. Can't tell you how many times I've smacked or grabbed a friend's butt, it's all about shock value. Honestly, I would have done the same thing. Only difference is that then I would have had some other weird stuff to tell him, like "I do that too."

Aspiring Member
    Everybody back home knows. Obviously he already knew and it hasn't caused a problem in the past so why would it cause a problem now?

Probably one of the worst fears we have. Hope it works out all right.

Platinum Member
    Most of my pitches have been removed at one time I was involved in this site this. Forum and being totally over involved caused me all sorts of issues

You want to see Wendy ? Go outside look on the beaches of the putter cape. Look in the stores ( women’s) see the women with long blonde and silver streaks ? See her dressed cute top just tight enough jeans rocking a cute outfit? That could possibly be a real life gg or it could be one of the thousands of us girls with a little extra...

Wendy dose not do pitchers. After almost loosing myself in this online thing I don’t put myself in a place we’re too much of me is open to being hurt again..

Thank you

Hi Wendy,

The last time we were in P-Town my wife ran into a woman she worked with who claimed to be straight. It turns out she wasn't. No big deal. What ever happens in P-Town stays in P-Town.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I love P Town. Have not been there in years. And yes, if I was femmed up, I am sure I would meet someone I know. Ex wife has a condo nearby.
    She would have fun with that. Trust me.

Been there done that in P town and much fun....definitely the zip code rules and similar to Vegas lol
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.