Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal pronouns

I am 24/7 365 and pronouns should be she/her/hers! Behind my back I don't know what they say! To my face I get ma'am but have been called miss and recently madam and baby girl! Just take it in stride! If you present as male or female most of the time go with those at work! Best wishes with this! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    I think the whole thing of this movement on "what's your preferred pronoun" is silly. I think it's selfish to expect someone to adjust to what YOU want in conversation. I don't expect anything more than respect from others. Therefor if I'm dressed as a woman I should be spoken to in the feminine. If in male mode I expect to be spoken to in the masculine. If I'm mixing the two genders then it may be a question for them to ask me which they should use.
    So with that, it maybe I didn't realize that I'm presenting in a confusing manor that I might need more makeup!
    I agree 100%.
    Krisi

This is of course a personal thing. Me, I'm a they/them person. I'm fully out, including at work and still use my birth name. It works for me. It might not work for you, but hey, that doesn't matter. Find what works for you and live it.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I really don't care. I just hope it's not something like 'The Deceased'
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!