A couple of weekends ago my grandchildren, a 12 yr old boy and a 10 yr old girl were spending the weekend with me and their father who lives with me. Their dad knows about my dressing and has seen me several times. So one afternoon I'm on the sofa watching T.V. and my grandson was sitting beside me with my phone .I had unlocked it so he could look something up on Google. I payed no attention to what he was doing until he turned to me and asked who had sent me these pictures? He had opened one of my albums in my gallery and it was my Karen selfies, just head and shoulder shots but in full makeup wearing different wigs. I almost had a stroke. I told him it was just a friend of mine .He asked what her name was and I said Karen and he wanted to know if I liked her and I said yes I did. He was satisfied with my answers and never mentioned what he found again. I guess I looked good enough to fool him but it sure put a scare in me.
I don't know what I would have done if he had said " I think that's you Grampa". Not ready to have that talk yet. Karen.