Thread: Newbies crossdressers

Newbies crossdressers

I have dressed up and walked in public.
    It was fantastic.
    I wish I had someone to walk with.

Platinum Member
    Welcome. In a sense you get to talk to a lot of people through this forum. If you want to see somebody in person, then I suggest scouring the internet for a support group that may be in your area. Or, develop a relationship with a member from this forum in your area.

Hope you enjoy your trips out. Finding an understanding GG to go out with is my best move. Perhaps that might work for you.

Ken,

There are people who are happy to talk to us crossdressers. It is actually a lot easier than you think. The challenge is really mostly in our own minds. As you read about others experiences here, you will see what is possible and can come up with something that works for you. Just know that it is possible because many of us get out there and meet people. It is a great feeling for sure.

Sandi

If you have a Pride Center where you live, many have groups of CDers that get together in the safe environment of their building.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    You're off to a good start by having your age in your profile.
    The more we know about you, the more you'll know about us.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

The first CDer I met FtF was a local girl that I first met here.

We met at a local LGBT bar/restaurant for lunch.

Find someone here who lives near you and start talking. Many people post their location in their profile.

You will need to get to 10 posts to be eligible for Private Messaging (PMs).
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm glad to see that you've found the forum. There is a lot of experience here and if you continue to read and post questions/responses you should find many others facing the same issues you are struggling with. The Pride center has resources and once (if) Covid becomes less of an issue there will be more options to meet face to face with others locally. Counseling should be from a professional, regardless of how well meaning and experienced the members of this forum might be.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.