Thread: Back to my roots

Back to my roots

Last night we went out for dinner, when we got home I took off my pants to be more comfortable and laided on the couch with my pantyhose on. My wife came in the room and asked me if I was going back to my roots. I asked her what she was talking about and she said when I first told her about my dressing that was all I would do is wear only pantyhose and slips just lounging. We started talking about how it excelled to now and she was the one who came home one day with a bra and panty set. Then she started handing down skirts and dresses to me and when I joined here is when I started to complete the look with makeup and jewelry and finally a wig and breast forms. I told her it only excelled because of her exceptiing it and incouraging me. I made a joke about its her fault I am where I am but she told me not to put the blame on her, but we laughed it off. Her biggest point was with every advance I made I could never go back, like I won't be caught dressed now without my wig or besides the panties and pantyhose under my pants I have to always be totally dressed.
    That's why she was so surprised I was laying there like that because she couldn't remember the last time I did something like that, and brought her back when my dressing was so simple.
    I guess we never want to go back but I do remember when I would just walk around the house wearing only pantyhose. I guess at times we don't realize how far we have come.

Ha! Excellent! I love your storys & post so much! I too sometimes take my pants off just to lounge or nap in my pantyhose. Ofcourse I have a bra on under my shirt, but not too visible as I buy unpadded bras as close to my size as possible....
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with you with the exception of an accepting and encouraging wife. My journey started with a nightgown, then two, then three (one tossed off from my wife). Add a garter belt (cheesy one) and stockings. Then it was some slips; slip, panty and camisole set; more slips. I bought a vivid red Vanity Fair bra. Then my wife and I had "The Talk." Enter "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." A white dress and a low white heel. Some more dresses. A brunette wig. A blond wig. Fake nails. Full makeup. It goes on and on. There is one thing I find negative about DADT. With a wife who desires to not see any of it, there is nobody to rein me in. "Hey, babe, don't you think 162 dresses is going overboard?"