Thread: Leaving a lasting impression ?

Leaving a lasting impression ?

Like most people of either gender we get a familiarity with places we frequent regularly the servo near work favourite coffee shops.. dress shops etc etc.
    Yesterday I called in on a winery I have only been to twice in my life and the last time was 4-5 months ago so you can understand my surprise when three of the girls serving and conducting wine tasting came up to me and welcomed me back commenting how it had been a while I would have suspected mistaken identity but one of the girls remembered serving me and a rough recollection of my order..!
    Now I understand there are not too many trans women in these parts and ok maybe Im the only one they have met but I was super surprised and felt a very much valued client.
    I didnt spend a great amount last time..( but did this..!) was just intrigued if they remembered me because well I?m a little different..
    Feeling very flattered either way anyone else experienced this..?
    Last edited by Jessicajane; 09-12-2021 at 07:45 AM.

Glad you felt like a Valued customer as I am sure that was their intent.
    My daughter has worked as a server 25 years ( now just works weekends as she has a career )
    Always trys to remember everyone and their Preferences in ordering.
    People line up for her section because of this.
    People just love her and she has that knack…….her mom wishes she did as well lol.
    Sounds like a great afternoon.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I had someone recently come up to me she had taken a picture with me I don't know 4 years ago and remembered and showed it to me and we took another. It's not just my look my height always gets me noticed and remembered.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Another time at the Boston Pride Parade I was walking in heels on cobblestones past a street performer doing her own Balancing Act. The performer remembered me from the previous year and pointed out how well I was balancing in heels on the cobblestones.

My job has me working with customers.
    It isn’t that difficult to remember at least one thing about a customer, be they are recently new custom or a long standing repeat customer.
    From remembering just one thing creates a platform to add more details each time you see them.

“Everybody” is different too, helps prevent confusion between customer. ��

So whilst your “differences” will have undoubtedly helped her remember you i have little doubt it was genuine customer care she displayed.

Yes, that sort of thing happens to me very frequently. Most recently it was at a bowling alley where I sometimes go en femme. We do make an impression on people even when we think we don't.
    Phoebe