Thread: It is always something.

It is always something.

Last week I was in full glory all day when I noticed that I lost an earing back from my pierced ears.

Needless to say I did not find it around the house. When changing back I did find it inside my bra.

That was a first for me. Has any of you ladies had similar experiences that only a woman would know?

Natalie

Well since I have lost so much weight, I actually lost my wedding ring.
    I have never felt so bad. Of course we replaced it as soon as possible. My wonderful wife said dont worry about it.
    But I sure felt awful.....

I was going to the bank one day and brushed my hair before exiting the car and bingo, there went an earring.
    I searched the car to no avail and later found it in my blouse, by my waist.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    I was removing my makeup one night, while I still had my earrings in. I always remove makeup in front of my bathroom mirror, over the sink..... It was a pair that came in like, a 20-pair pack from Avon. Anyway, at least the right earring had worked itself loose a little and either my hand or the makeup remover wipe caught on it, the earring popped out and went down my bathroom sink, I mean it went STRAIGHT into the sink drain!! GRR!! Needless to say, I was PISSED about that! It was a cute pair of earrings, they were key-shaped with a heart shape on top and a little white stone in the top of them. I tried my HARDEST to get that earring back, thinking that maybe it got caught in the curved part of the pipe under the sink..... But as I was trying to get the pipe apart, I had a huge mishap and wound up tearing off the piping that attaches to the knob where you turn the water on. So yeah, water started spraying out EVERYWHERE!! So, I had to rush outside to the water shut-off valve to turn off the water to my house so my house wouldn't flood!

I usually put the drain stopper in the sink before I remove or change my earrings, but I wasn't planning on changing those earrings and didn't think about them popping out while I was removing makeup..... From then on, I made DARN sure that I put in the drain stopper before removing makeup! LOL
    And like I say, if it ain't one thing, it's another..... When it rains, it pours! LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 09-12-2021 at 03:21 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Not quite to the same level as the rest, but after we had an at-home movie night, while undressing I found some stray popcorn in my bra cleavage. Note to self, women generally eat popcorn one or two kernels at a time, not shoveled in by the handful. Must be more careful when eating.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

For the life of me I couldn't find a loop earring, a while later I was wearing my wig and something was pitching. I looked and the earring was caught in the wig.

Haven?t had that happen, but I can visualize the whole thing and like the idea of experiencing something uniquely feminine.

Reality Check
    I have lost an earring on occasion, but it turns up in my clothing or on the floor.

I lost one dow the sink drain once and had to take the trap off and retrieve it wearing a bra and panties.
    Krisi

I just got my ears pierced this summer and haven't taken the posts out yet, so I will be sure and keep your experiences in mind!

When I was painting my house, listening to music on my phone, I kept dropping it or pulling the earphones out. I finally realized I could tuck it in the bra I was wearing under my drab. Problem solved. Bras can be really good for holding stuff.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I lost an earring after a trip to the supermarket. 3 days later I found it on the floor in the living room. I just need a new back